Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Maybe???? But I think Dwight is running out of time, Rob is not Otis and I think he has marching orders to blow it up if needed and load up the picks!!!!! That is just what I think!!!! Remember the year of the TMac!!!

Maybe???? But I think Dwight is running out of time, Rob is not Otis and I think he has marching orders to blow it up if needed and load up the picks!!!!! That is just what I think!!!! Remember the year of the TMac!!!

You mean where we traded him for 3 players who are no longer in the league? Yeah lets not have a repeat of that...

• Upvote 1

You mean where we traded him for 3 players who are no longer in the league? Yeah lets not have a repeat of that...

Hahaha!!! Yeah...that too! But for the most part I think Rob is planning on making a splash, either with or without Dwight (I hope with) and a golden opportunity is starring him in the face today with all the trade options comming at him! Let's see where he goes with this.

How would you guys feel if we traded Dwight for a good package of picks and young guys, with an added vet or two... he would then be out for the first two months of the season while still trying to get his back fixed only to come back half the Dwight he used to be and never get his mobility or defensive aggressiveness back? In short, we traded Dwight as we knew him for a good package, only to see him never regain his ability.

How would you then feel if he signed the extension and the same thing happened while on the Magic?

I'm talking about the risk factor for any team willing to rent him / sign him. Back problems can linger for big guys running and jumping a lot.

Broussard just talked about the situation on sportscenter. Main points.

- Henny has yet to talk to Dwight

- Dwight has had minimal contact with us sense the move to LA

- Dwight wants out

- Doesn't expect us to trade D12 before the draft

- Feels Henny and orginization wants time to lay out new plan for D12

Broussard just talked about the situation on sportscenter. Main points.

- Henny has yet to talk to Dwight

- Dwight has had minimal contact with us sense the move to LA

- Dwight wants out

- Doesn't expect us to trade D12 before the draft

- Feels Henny and orginization wants time to lay out new plan for D12

Didn't Hennie say he's spoken to 12 and FAGan? What is Broussard talking about?