Babir_9

2012 Offseason

SportsCenter@SportsCennter#Rockets have traded the 14th, 16th, and 18th pick along with Kyle Lowry to the #Magic for Dwight Howard.

Sorry It's fake I didn't know

Dude... you about to get down voted so hard....

It was a tweet from Sportscenter I din't know it was a fake account

When Dwight opted in, everyone got all excited, said we had this off-season, the trade deadline next year, and next off-season to clear cap space, get a second star, all was roses.

Aside from some BS thrown around by Stephen A. and Broussard (actually, Chris has been relatively quiet here) and that jackwagon who got fired from ESPiN, what has changed?

And dear god, enough Andre Drummond talks. He sucks! Dude shoots HALF of what Dwight shoots from the FT line and Dwight is awful from the line.

I think most people realized that jrich, turk, duhon, Q, etc were/are still untradable. I think your mistaking the elation of not trading dwight for bynum or lopez for a sense of 'hope' in the future of the team. Now if Dwight had signed longterm then things would be different, but there's no way to turn this ****show around in a year.

I'm fine with the parody accounts as long as it's obvious they're fake such as the Bill Walton one (honestly, probably my favorite account). The troll ones suck.

And if I'm not mistaken, if Dwight re-signs before next summer, he loses A LOT of money. Even if he did want to come back, only a moron would re-sign now.

We have a full year to deal with this. Our roster becomes more tradable this season because some becoming expirings or partial expirings. Other than Redick and Anderson, we have zero value now.

I think Hennigan waits this out. Martins and RDV wanted Foyle on board, Henny told them too bad. It's his show now and he's not going to trade Dwight just because RDV and Martins are super sensitive to everything that appears on the 4-letter.