Sign Nash

Trade Jrich plus top pick to Atl

Sign Dwight next year

Lowry/Nash

Lee/Jj

Pardons/pick

Smith/Davis/harper

Dwight/draft pick

If Hennigan gets Dwight to join in a conspiracy to fleece Houston for picks/players and plays for the Rockets just this season only to turn around and re-sign with the Magic as a free agent next summer, Hennigan immediately gets appointed owner of the city of Orlando and a luxury box at the newly renovated Citrus Bowl. Dwight would get free chicken tenders for life at all central Florida Zaxby's locations and unlimited use of the DeVos private plane with all the chiropractors and massage therapists on board that he could handle.

LOL

That all was not done for Dwight, Orlando needed those changes for Orlando. Remember he opted in with Stan, Otis and the rest of them still here. Problems bigger than that

YBR what is the problem then? Ive been in Dwight's corner the whole time and assumed he is miffed at the ineptness of the gm and management. I assumed he couldnt get along with SVG who seemed to be a solid coach. Now that weve cleared those things up (and rightfully so) I would assume he is more on board assuming a solid players coach like Shaw is hired. In essence he was on board with the organization enough to waive the ETO with the gm and coach still here then why have bigger problems occurred now with them out? Obviously he knows the issues with team talent or lack there of however it would seem moves are being made to actually bring in decent players and maybe even use a good draft pick. Could you elaborate? What issue needs to be solved?

YBR what is the problem then? Ive been in Dwight's corner the whole time and assumed he is miffed at the ineptness of the gm and management. I assumed he couldnt get along with SVG who seemed to be a solid coach. Now that weve cleared those things up (and rightfully so) I would assume he is more on board assuming a solid players coach like Shaw is hired. In essence he was on board with the organization enough to waive the ETO with the gm and coach still here then why have bigger problems occurred now with them out? Obviously he knows the issues with team talent or lack there of however it would seem moves are being made to actually bring in decent players and maybe even use a good draft pick. Could you elaborate? What issue needs to be solved?

Obviously Dwight has a problem with Rich Devos. We need to sell this team if we're going to keep Dwight. Do if for the fans Rich (not MaBoyRich, but Rich Devos).

who thinks dwight will still be on the magic roster after draft night?

my feeling is he will be. thoughts??

I do

That April 6th incident, how the organzation reacted after that. How he hasn't heard anything directly from the DeVos and Martins since he opted in. If I could really only pick 1 problem its Alex Martins, and that goes all the way back to the supposedly done Monta Ellis deal.