Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I'm thinking Malone now even if Shaw doesn't land the gig in Charlotte.

Anyone but Steve Clifford though.

after i read cp3 wanted malone as his coach at the clippers if del negro didnt come back, i thought he is the guy i'd like for us.

my 1st choice.

thoughts??

.@KevinDing reporting that Brian Shaw wants the Orlando job and that Lakers assistant Quin Snyder could be the guy in Charlotte.

I just read Bower will fly to Grand Rapids to interview tommorrow and we'll make a decision next week.

If Dennis Lindsey wants the job, there should be no decision. It is a total no brainer for me.

More of the 2nd part. If he's convinced on the plan they give him he'll extend

I actually think this is the most mature point of action he could take, in reality He won't be dealing directly alot with Alex Martins anymore, he'll be dealing directly with the new GM and coach, Alex is not a basketball guy, he's going to be more of a business side kind of person and I think it's best he and Dwight have a cordial, but not close relationship but obviously if Dwights distancing himself it's not a good sign

I just read Bower will fly to Grand Rapids to interview tommorrow and we'll make a decision next week.

If Dennis Lindsey wants the job, there should be no decision. It is a total no brainer for me.

MY god just hire Lindsey already!!!

I actually think this is the most mature point of action he could take, in reality He won't be dealing directly alot with Alex Martins anymore, he'll be dealing directly with the new GM and coach, Alex is not a basketball guy, he's going to be more of a business side kind of person and I think it's best he and Dwight have a cordial, but not close relationship but obviously if Dwights distancing himself it's not a good sign

yeah Alex definitely is not a basketball guy, Dwight really has no faith in him when it comes to basketball related things. A good GM and even good coach will win him over. As much as his agent is pushing him to ask for a trade Dwights heart is still with that city/franchise

yeah Alex definitely is not a basketball guy, Dwight really has no faith in him when it comes to basketball related things. A good GM and even good coach will win him over. As much as his agent is pushing him to ask for a trade Dwights heart is still with that city/franchise

That's good to hear.

• Upvote 1

Well we already know THAT is a total piece of crap!