Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I like it. Garnett is still playing at a pretty high level. If we can keep what we have in the back court and add Garnett we would have a great rotation for the 4-5 spot. Garnett also brings great experience and like the article said, he knows how to adapt. He could help Dwight mature as well. This would be huge if we can make this happen.

I agree. We need someone on the team thats all about winning. You don't see KG joking and laughing when they're losing. You do see him getting on his team mates when they're not performing. He has the winning attitude we need to instill in our team and the hard earned reputation that will make people listen to him.

He's a dick, but I'd hate him less if he was our dick.

• Upvote 3

My question answered by draft guru Chad Ford:

Change the players Davis for Oden 4 years ago in Mr. Peabody's way back machine and you have the start of a very contentious discussion that is bearing its ugly head today. Glad to know Ford is also an idiot for proposing such blasphemy. Looks like someone saw the future and others just liked to harpoon another's ideas....it wouldnt be the first time.

I agree. We need someone on the team thats all about winning. You don't see KG joking and laughing when they're losing. You do see him getting on his team mates when they're not performing. He has the winning attitude we need to instill in our team and the hard earned reputation that will make people listen to him.

Is that Lou from the Hot Tub Time Machine? I guess Garnett wouldnt have to worry as much about losing his front teeth to Dwight's elbow if this happened. I think it would be a great short term fit.

Strange that sounds like Stan. I honestly dont know how Dwight would take a teamate being all in his grill.

I just hope we make some smart moves. The Magic are very prone of letting great opportunities slip away. I think KG would be a smart pickup. Also we should kill duhon and try to pick Andre Miller.

KG is averaging like 20/8 in these playoffs.

He might get a 3 year 30 million deal offered to him.

You would most likely see something like a S&T if it were to happen