Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Finally a step in the right direction. Were in rebuilding mode and it seems that most fans have not only accepted that, but are embracing it. It will be a rough couple of years but if we build through the draft and make GOOD free agency pickups it will be worth the wait. Let's face it, no one in the east is beating the Heat for the foreseeable future so this is a good time to take a couple years to rebuild this team from the bottom up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If we're blowing it up, wouldn't we be better off getting a bunch of picks and prospects from Houston rather than Bynum and World Peace from LA? I understand that Bynum is good and all, but do we wanna be decent? What's the point in being about 9th-10th in the East. Either tank, or win.

I agree. This is why I still really like the Houston deal plus they (from what I understand) have added a protected lottery pick with the Kyle Lowry deal. They can give us the best package if youth and picks is the way were headed, which that to me is the way to go.

• Upvote 2

Getting Ayon was a tremendous move by Hennigan, considering Ryan was going to sign NOH's offer sheet regardless.

Great, great move. Happy for Ryan, but just can't help but think he won't be the same kind of player on a team without Dwight.

Wish him nothing but the best though,

If we're blowing it up, wouldn't we be better off getting a bunch of picks and prospects from Houston rather than Bynum and World Peace from LA? I understand that Bynum is good and all, but do we wanna be decent? What's the point in being about 9th-10th in the East. Either tank, or win.

I demand that you change your name. It's too confusing. I keep seeing your posts and getting confused, thinking...i didnt write that. I hate it first.

Nana nana boo boo. stick your head in doo doo.

Finally a step in the right direction. Were in rebuilding mode and it seems that most fans have not only accepted that, but are embracing it. It will be a rough couple of years but if we build through the draft and make GOOD free agency pickups it will be worth the wait. Let's face it, no one in the east is beating the Heat for the foreseeable future so this is a good time to take a couple years to rebuild this team from the bottom up.

This is a really good point. The Heat have the East on lock-down for the next 3-4 years, that's the reality of it. Just added Ray Allen, might get Shard, forget about it. What better time to rebuild than when you didn't have a shot anymore?

• Upvote 1