Babir_9

2012 Offseason

My apologies didn't know u r the only 1 who could b a true fan.. Even when i lived in Alabama i was a magic fan since 92'... As NBA fan n a die hard magic fan i was making my opinion. You got a problem with that

I honestly believe this. Yeah this guys are suppose to be professionals but their also human. If you a guy who suppose to be your best friend dissing every time you would be pissed off too and that might interfere with your game. You guys noticed at the beginning of last season Nelson was just playing awful. Couldn't shoot, turning the ball over, making bad decisions. But after the trade deadline he was playing like an allstar. All the drama with Howard was bothering him due to Nelson name always being brought up and Howard bring up every pg he wants to play with. So to start a season without Howard might be good for Nelson and the team.

this might be true... trades do affect players... having a tool on a team affects everyone

Did anybody sell their Dwight jersey yet?

I sold mine for $75 today

Time to buy another jersey, which jersey should I get?

Nelson

My apologies didn't know u r the only 1 who could b a true fan.. Even when i lived in Alabama i was a magic fan since 92'... As NBA fan n a die hard magic fan i was making my opinion. You got a problem with that

tumblr_m6pg399pw41qd93sz.gif

• Upvote 1

There is only a Truefan and he has low hanging heavy balls...according to sources.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sure you guys all think my stuffs not credible but as you can see with news still rolling the deal is getting closer. As I said before.. It's. It Orlando holding back.

I'm hearing today was supposed to be "the day" and Rob is getting irritated and ready to move forward becuse the players he gets in the Dwight trade will be the domino peices for other trades or signings we do.

As I said before look for crazy trade scenarios to pop out if LA doesn't pull the trigger as Rob will make sure any and all possiblies will be leaked until he gets Bynum. If LA still holds back over the weekend Rob will make the executive decision and make the best possible deal in the west...

As I said he will not go East..

Magic management and ownership prefers LA becuse they feel it will not be a 5-8 year type run but only a short 2-3 year run with LA. If we trade him to let's say Houston for rent.. They will ultimately ship him to NJ and build a much younger 5-7 year title run team making it very very difficult for Orlando to get out of the ECF...

I can say this.. Rob has full control with no 2nd guesses or questions from Alex or RDV

Tru im starting to like u dude! That was a great post man and if hennigans got full power thats awsome

As a Cowboys fan? That dude was ALWAYS a dick. When the Cowboys signed him, I knew exactly how that one was going to end. It's sad that Dwight's heading that direction.

LOL.... I was just thinking about how Terrell was much like Dwight when he first started with the 49ers.... Then you could see him change over time, to something that no one wanted him to be... His last year with the 49ers is similar to Dwights last year with the Magic. Terrell made the complete transition to dick-head-ness when he went to the Eagles. From that point, everyone knew who Terrel was when he went to the lone star state.

Dwight in this situation is heading down this path. He has went from "creating my own path" to "following everyone elses". Dwight has went from "putting a cross in the NBA logo" to "putting max dollar signs to my last name".... To people like Dwight, loyalty comes with a dollar amount.

At the end of the day we are learning that Dwight doesnt have the endurance to be a champion, or to help build a championship team. Dwight wants to do it the way Boston and the Heat have done it, a core group of all stars and a BS bench that only shows up in games 5,6,7 of the finals.

Dwight isnt Tim Duncan, or Larry Bird, or Kobe Bryant, in the sense that Dwight doesnt like the hard and tough times of building a championship team. Kobe voiced leaving because he wanted team changes, other than that everyone stayed with their drafted teams and stuck it out. Unlike Dwight.

Yea Dwight has grown right before our eyes, unfortunately it isnt for the best. Dwight has grown into following the money instead of following his original heart... "Creating his own path"

• Upvote 4

You forgot they are sweaty... according to sources close to the situation.

for the love of the game,

can you ask your source how sweaty they are?