Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I rather have Bynum than Brook Lopez. That seems like our options at this point. I read that the only hold up is the Lakers. Deciding if Howard's back will be a long term problem.

likelihood of being Curran approximately 95%

Different IPs but that doesn't mean the little troll hasn't got around that. Saying that, I don't think he is that clever.

Philly, I appreciate you all. Unfortunately I will not be coming back, as an organization they decided to move in a different direction.

-Lou Williams on Twitter

Crap... I knew that I should of put a link in there before posting..... I mean I just did the same thing to someone 30min ago....lol

Magic pick up JJ

OK.........I read that article yesterday, all the indications are that we are likely to pick op the option.........has it been confirmed? Sources? fake sources???? anything?? LOL!!!

Mike Bianchi ‏@BianchiWrites

There will be a major prize for my 20,000th Twitter follower. Stay tuned for the monumental announcement.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Just currious what you think they should have done instead of resigning Nelson?

For the money they paid Nelson they could've went the younger route and went after Ramon Sessions. Sessions and Bynum would be an ok start to build around. I didn't think Nelson would get over 5 mill per season but I'm glad he's back. We really don't have a chance at the other best pgs free agents out there.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I hope that it would be his reassignment to the Kabul Security team!! :chairshot: What a prize that would be !!!! :creaturedance:

• Upvote 1

The Gestalt I'm getting is that Henny, if he HAS to lose Dwight, wants Bynum as a replacement. Young, talented center for a young talented center - makes some sense.

But if he can't have Bynum? He's content to hang onto Dwight for the year.

All just guesses at this point.

I really do not understand the idea being trading the best center in the league for the 2nd best. We would still have big holes to fill with no additional picks or a wing player or two. Now if we were to say include Duhon for Blake, we would at least upgrade the back up PG in the trade. I'm not saying Blake is great, but he would be an upgrade.

Also I saw one trade proposal that gave of Bynum Blake and McRoberts for Howard JRich and Duhon, which would give use like 100 PF's I think.

Also, Bynum scares me. Say we sign him long term and he fails to get through a single season? Then again, maybe I am still suffering from the Grant Hill era.