Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Hi I see you read very well.. Congrats on just learning today...

If you would have learned how to read yesterday you would have seen where I said multiple times I'm not an insider nor is my source an insider just got good info on a possible one time only deal. More so it's not like I tucked my tail and disappeared or created new names like others in the past...I have explained and we all know with blockbuster trades.. Things happen and cause delays.

For gods sake Dwight said he would opt in, opt out, and still opted in all in the same day and there was no sources it was right from his mouth.

Maybe you're confusing my inability to read with you and your sources inability to listen correctly and get your story straight.. I'm not upset or even really calling you out, just saying I'm not surprised some people are going after you.. but you're awfully sensitive...

We all understand that things happen and cause delays in blockbuster deals.. That doesn't take away from the fact that you said something would happen yesterday

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Dang... im crying now.... thanks.

Yes he would have been that athletic young wing guy we need that can also shoot. For only 6mil too that would have been a great pickup for us. Philly needed an offensive guy so good fit for them.

Yes he would have been that athletic young wing guy we need that can also shoot. For only 6mil too that would have been a great pickup for us. Philly needed an offensive guy so good fit for them.

Probably means Philly won't resign Lou Williams.