Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Apologies Adam,

But after the bs I put up with yesterday, idiots like Will have no place... Puts him almost in Jareth status

happy-crying-face-tumblr-meme.png

Apologies Adam,

But after the bs I put up with yesterday, idiots like Will have no place... Puts him almost in Jareth status

You "put up with bs" yesterday because you all but guaranteed something that didn't happen.. Either get some thick skin and don't let people on a message board bother you (even if you are trolling or not) or give up being an "insider" and just wait for something to happen like the rest of us.

• Upvote 6

You "put up with bs" yesterday because you all but guaranteed something that didn't happen.. Either get some thick skin and don't let people on a message board bother you (even if you are trolling or not) or give up being an "insider" and just wait for something to happen like the rest of us.

Hi I see you read very well.. Congrats on just learning today...

If you would have learned how to read yesterday you would have seen where I said multiple times I'm not an insider nor is my source an insider just got good info on a possible one time only deal. More so it's not like I tucked my tail and disappeared or created new names like others in the past...I have explained and we all know with blockbuster trades.. Things happen and cause delays.

For gods sake Dwight said he would opt in, opt out, and still opted in all in the same day and there was no sources it was right from his mouth.

Any chance on Nick Young...?

Young just signed with the 76ers for 1 yr and 6 mil. Been wanting him for a long time but Magic never made move.

Young just signed with the 76ers for 1 yr and 6 mil. Been wanting him for a long time but Magic never made move.

Really... link?......

I like his game, he just needs a good mentor

Hey guys i'm new to the forum lived in Orlando and been magic fan my entire life. Decided to join once the magic went a head and overpaid jameer for no apparent reason. business as usual in Orladno I guess.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10