Babir_9

2012 Offseason

For all you people *****ing and moaning, what starting point guard can you have realistically signed for 6.3 mil over 3 years, with last year as an option?

I am eagerly waiting to hear these responses, they are going to be priceless.

Andre Miller was signed for 3/9

Jason Terry was signed for 3/15

Both are much better than Jameer who is not a starting point guard in this league anymore. What a terrible Otis-esque deal.

We're going to be awful these next few years anyway, why bother paying a fast declining point guard 20 million dollars.

• Downvote 1

I think the 3rd year is a team option. I do not think is a bad deal at all. It is not going to affect us much.

This is pretty much what every other decent PG will be getting. Raymond felton and sessions are going to be getting simmilar deals. Kidd will be getting close to this a well.

I dont think this signing will affect our midlevel option pending dwight, jj and anderson future.

Honestly, i think he will eventually be traded.

It just seems like instead of getting new players to upgrade ourselves for the future either by creating cap space or go young... we are trying to retain players that didn't work for us...

Both are much better than Jameer who is not a starting point guard in this league anymore. What a terrible Otis-esque deal.

We're going to be awful these next few years anyway, why bother paying a fast declining point guard 20 million dollars.

this man... geez

It just seems like instead of getting new players to upgrade ourselves for the future either by creating cap space or go young... we are trying to retain players that didn't work for us...

He is going to be traded in a sign and trade deal most likely.

Lets just wait

Does this mean your leaving....lol

This was a good deal with the 3rd year being an option, so we have a hard 2yrs with a flex 3rd. That give us some time to find our next PG, instead of being force to pick one right away or taking on a similar player that will need to be replaced.

There isnt much out there in terms of PG and no one is coming here without knowing whats going to happen to Dwight.

Damn right I am going to leave if Orl continue this bad management practice...

Going to find another team to support with good judgements

why can't our GM be smart like Mitch Kupchak

How are two backups (one who is a combo guard), aged 109, who have started 1 and 7 games last year respectively, a valid answer to my question?

Lol.

I think it's kinda too much if our plan is to tank. Nelson is too inconsistent and while he closed out the year playing well, he hasn't played very well since his shoulder injury when we went to the finals.

Good thing Duhon's contract isn't up for an extension....