Babir_9

2012 Offseason

So how many of you stalk your ex girlfriends or beg for them to stay after they repeatedly told you they want to break up and have sex with your neighbor?

Bad analogy. For one, you don't pay your girlfriends (or I don't).

So in this case, it's like a (really) high-paid hooker that wants to sleep with other people, but you're willing to pay them more to just sleep with you. It's not love: it's business.

too bad they aren't streaming for free from OrlandoMagic.com. NBA is business and are tapping into the greatness created by Dante & Galante by charging $14.99.

It's also airing on NBATV.

So in this case, it's like a (really) high-paid hooker that wants to sleep with other people, but you're willing to pay them more to just sleep with you. It's not love: it's business.

But what if one of her clients says that he will pay her a little less, but give her more fame, and she falls for it because she's a fool.

But what if one of her clients says that he will pay her a little less, but give her more fame, and she falls for it because she's a fool.

Then so be it. Either way, you're getting the herp.

What if we're tired of this hooker causing drama with our other hookers? Besides, if this hooker wants to move away soon anyway, we should try to trade this hooker so that we can get some young promising hookers in return.

What if we're tired of this hooker causing drama with our other hookers? Besides, if this hooker wants to move away soon anyway, we should try to trade this hooker so that we can get some young promising hookers in return.

Well, the time for a properly applied pimp-slap passed a few years ago. Now it's just a matter of whether this hooker will still perform up to expectations in the coming year if you continue to pay them, or if they're going to say they have crabs and stay home instead of performing.

Unlike a relationship where the love has gone out, there's a very real chance the hooker takes a look around, sees that the other guy is just going to pay her pennies on the dollar (and she'll have to pay taxes!!) and that maybe where she's at isn't so bad.

now more than ever I am confident the curtain call is near for Dwight Howard. I believe Dwight will be gone by Wednesday.

Good timing, we'll be able to celebrate our nation and team's independence(from Dwight holding us hostage).

now more than ever I am confident the curtain call is near for Dwight Howard. I believe Dwight will be gone by Wednesday.

I'm more interested in the ongoing hooker problem now.

• Upvote 1