Babir_9

2012 Offseason

starting line-up of

PG - Earl Clark

SG - Ryan Anderson

SF - Andrew Nicholson

PF - Glen Davis

C - Kyle O'Quinn

with Hedo off the bench bc he moves like a PF nowadays.

By the way, going way back in this thread, the fact that Scott Brooks has agreed to a deal with the Thunder only is related to the Magic because there is another thread that suggested that the Magic should go after him for their head coaching position. The idea was that he and the Thunder were at odds.

Dude posted in the wrong thread, that's all. But that news should put any talk of that to rest.

We can only assume that when Good Job Rob met with Alex and the DeVoss family he presented a plan both with and without Dwight and was given the nod to do what he has to do to keep us on track to win that 1st championship. I have faith that regardless of what he does it will be much better than whatever Otis would have done.

• Upvote 1

We can only assume that when Good Job Rob met with Alex and the DeVoss family he presented a plan both with and without Dwight and was given the nod to do what he has to do to keep us on track to win that 1st championship. I have faith that regardless of what he does it will be much better than whatever Otis would have done.

I SAID THIS LIKE 70 pages ago ufh

I don't remember who in here it was that brought it up, but they mentioned Utah being a good trade partner. I agree, I think that for a player like Dwight Howard, getting Derrick Favors and some picks would be fantastic. It's too bad we can't get our hands on Derrick Favors for DH. Utah exercised its 1 yr team option on him i think yesterday... Turk is a Utah kind of player also (not cause he is white, lol) -just because they like these european bigs that can shoot. It would be even better to send DH and Turk to Utah in combination with... Well, anyone else on the team for that matter...

I don't remember who in here it was that brought it up, but they mentioned Utah being a good trade partner. I agree, I think that for a player like Dwight Howard, getting Derrick Favors and some picks would be fantastic. It's too bad we can't get our hands on Derrick Favors for DH. Utah exercised its 1 yr team option on him i think yesterday... Turk is a Utah kind of player also (not cause he is white, lol) -just because they like these european bigs that can shoot. It would be even better to send DH and Turk to Utah in combination with... Well, anyone else on the team for that matter...

Im sure we could lie to them and tell them that Hedo can shot

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>What's Earl gonna do when Terrence Jones and Royce White are on the team?</p>— Andrew Melnick (@HowardtheDunk) <a href="https://twitter.com/HowardtheDunk/status/219486529934983168" data-datetime="2012-07-01T17:44:01+00:00">July 1, 2012</a></blockquote>

<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>