Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Jameer leaving must have made everyone feel real bad. :). But, yeah...anyone should be allowed to say whatever they want to say. Now, lets change those frowns upside down! Lets talk about what we can get in S&T with Ryan Anderson and Jameer Nelson! I'm sure we can get some solid players with those two via trades!

We'll get nothing in a S&T. Maybe a TPE or a 2nd round pick. You very rarely see big S&T deals.

We'll get nothing in a S&T. Maybe a TPE or a 2nd round pick. You very rarely see big S&T deals.

I think people got it right when they said Nelson depends on the price tag. For the right price, it's worth having his energy, his leadership, his potential, his go-to-in the 4th qtr attitude. For the wrong price, it isn't worth having to contend with his streaks, lack of assists or dishes, or size.

If Henni called the Bucks GM right now and said lets do a sign and trade Rhino for Monta would he say no?

If Henni called the Bucks GM right now and said lets do a sign and trade Rhino for Monta would he say no?

It isn't that simple. The Bucks have to want Ryan, Ryan has to want to go to Milwaukee, they have to get an agreeable contract figured out AND the Bucks have to be willing to trade Monta Ellis to make it happen.

I would take a TPE around 4-5 for Nelson and 6-10 for Anderson. Still assets you can use, and I think we could use them at the trade deadline (to, let's say, absorb Marvin Williams' contract without having to give ATL another 8 million) or even the 2013 off-season if we are able to sign star number 2, we could use the TPEs to trade for role players.

It isn't that simple. The Bucks have to want Ryan, Ryan has to want to go to Milwaukee, they have to get an agreeable contract figured out AND the Bucks have to be willing to trade Monta Ellis to make it happen.

Ok gotcha how bout JJ and future first for Monta? Im just asking hypothetically if you guys think that would be a good deal for both teams

YBR

I know I am going to get smoked for this but I think this is a real q. Do you have an idea when the meeting between Rob and Dwight is likely to take place? Just trying to get an idea for when we can expect to hear some news about this.

Its sometime next week, not sure which day yet

• Downvote 1

Still think something big is brewing. It is not easy for RDV to get on a plane and fly across the country. I doubt he's just going to say hi.

Still think something big is brewing. It is not easy for RDV to get on a plane and fly across the country. I doubt he's just going to say hi.

I wouldn't look too much into it (like he is going to sign an extension or something). I think they are just going to meet Dwight in person, get a feel of what he wants and try to see where they need to go. It is an important meeting for the future of the franchise, so I can understand why DeVos is making the trip.

I wouldn't look too much into it (like he is going to sign an extension or something). I think they are just going to meet Dwight in person, get a feel of what he wants and try to see where they need to go. It is an important meeting for the future of the franchise, so I can understand why DeVos is making the trip.

I'm pretty sure it's Dan, not Rich, making the trip.