Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I'd resign Meer for like 2 years/10 mil or so but PLEASE no more 4 year contracts for old/marginal players. If that's what he wants let him go. Sign Miller for cheap for the time being.

I'd resign Meer for like 2 years/10 mil or so but PLEASE no more 4 year contracts for old/marginal players. If that's what he wants let him go. Sign Miller for cheap for the time being.

I would be down with Andre if it came to that but I think his price tag would be beyond us.

Totally this. It might be time to part ways with Jameer. Can be great offensively, but is bad defensively. 2 year contract? Yes. More, nope. Time to move on.

We had a meeting at the Home and decided that we need to just leave this young whippersnapper, Hannity, alone to figure out what to do. That is what we are paying him for. Maybe we could be more helpful trying to give advice on the cheerleader tryouts. Hee. Hee.

Mr. Rupert, from room 14, likes the ones with the blond hair and the large vertical bounce and wobble. Shouldn't we be getting those nice videos to look at soon.

Gotta go now. It is time for my oatmeal jello.

S&T Jameer and a 2013 1st round pick to Houston for Kyle Lowry.

Send Duhon to GS for Dorell Wright.

lmao only if we trade Dwight would Houston do that

Duhon with more than 20 minutes a game would automatically mean full mode rebuilding and tanking

I don't think I could even watch a game with this guy starting or playing that many minutes.

S&T Jameer and a 2013 1st round pick to Houston for Kyle Lowry.

Send Duhon to GS for Dorell Wright.

Now that's a stew