Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Orton & Clark were both good defensively. IDK why they will have no shot at more PT.

Then Harper & Liggins. Otis was the master of screwing drafts.

Is this sarcasm?

Why did u make a new account? <_<

Well, part of the rubber in my laptop melted or something and I had my original account's password saved there (I didn't know it by heart).

I tried to get a new password but I didn't receive an e-mail from TBN as I should

so I created an e-mail on gmail and created this new account

I have to use my brother's or my sister's laptop for a few weeks

I will update my signature tomorrow :)

Orton & Clark were both good defensively. IDK why they will have no shot at more PT.

Then Harper & Liggins. Otis was the master of screwing drafts.

What's wrong with Liggins? He was a second round pick for crying out loud.

Liggins probably has a better shot of sticking than Orton or Harper. Our depth on the perimeter besides JJ is disgustingly bad.

Plus, we might be relieving JJ of his duties. That'd be sad. At least he'd finally get that trade request...

Nicholson will be a contributer, his length is going to give him a chance to develop into a good post defender, has good footwork on the block and seems like he can score from anywhere. it's clear that one of our two PF's won't be returning, alot mocks had Nicholson pegged for around our pick, I could tolerate some of the hate more if it came from people who watched him play, but most of it is from people who wanted Perry Jones...