Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Lamb was the floor leader in that championship game. Can play some pg. Deadly sniper

i know. you know i'm not that impressed with his body of work. There's still several more high upside players out there.

If we get him at our pick in the second round i wont be upset depending on who's left.

It looks like he's confident both shooting the 3 and going up in traffic- I like the pick. Now if we can just get a coach that will develop and play our rookies so we can see what we have. One thing I won't miss about SVG is that all the players say his system is complicated and takes too long to learn hence rookies taking too long to develop and FAs taking a long time to learn our system and going backwards in scoring.

Really....was there a press release? This was a well kept secret!!

@JoshuaBRobbins

Andrew Nicholson worked out with 5 other prospects in Orlando at Amway Center on May 30.

David Baumann ‏@DavidBaumann33

#Magic GM Rob Hennigan on @nicholaf44: "We feel we embodies the types of values that will put him in a position to achieve success here."

David Baumann ‏@DavidBaumann33

More GM Hennigan on @nicholaf44: "He's a humble, high character player, who's committed to working hard and playing within a team concept."

Shannon J. Owens ‏@shannonowens

#Magic GM Rob Hennigan on Andrew Nicholson: We are intrigued by his cerebral, instinctual approach to the game."

please LISTEN to what Hennigan is saying, he wants high character team players, and he can ball