Babir_9

2012 Offseason

LOL praising hennigan for extending a qualifying offer lmao

At this point, I think there are several members on this board that would be willing to line up outside of the bathroom to high five Rob on his way out for his valiant efforts on dropping a deuce.. :lol:

• Upvote 1

interesting thing about new front office is maybe it's more "leaky" and with all the new hires come new loose lipped sources, so maybe we'll hear more things grounded in reality now that one man show otis is gone.

not that this is anything new, but the josh smith stuff too from stein. seems like legit reporters all of a sudden seem to be throwing more magic stuff out...will be interesting to watch over time

Magic Unmoved By Rockets' Pick Acquisitions, Unlikely To Deal Howard Soon

The Magic front office is unmoved by Houston's attempt to put together a package of draft picks in an effort to trade for Dwight Howard, according to sources.

Orlando is unlikely to deal Howard on draft night, or in the immediate future.

New general manager Rob Hennigan was hired last week by the Magic.

Sources have said that Howard would be unlikely to sign a new deal with the Rockets regardless of the circumstances.

Via Sam Amick/SI.com (via Twitter)

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/221817/Magic_Unmoved_By_Rockets_Pick_Acquisitions_Unlikely_To_Deal_Howard_Soon#ixzz1z7Gzzks6

I'd be game for an Ellis/Wroten backcourt. :D

Not sure I'd want to lose BBD (the only player who really showed up for us in the playoffs), JJ (who's so good IQ-wise...we need that), and Ryno (who's still developing).

Of course, realistically, we'll lose one of those guys, but I'd rather not lose all three....

We're not getting Ellis, Milwaukee is already planning on extending him. Not to mention that he's not nearly as good as some of you make him out to be. Drop it.

We're not getting Ellis, Milwaukee is already planning on extending him. Not to mention that he's not nearly as good as some of you make him out to be. Drop it.

He's dumb if he extends. Especially after that 'i knew they wouldn't trade me to a contender' talk. I think he would do great next to D12.

Can anyone with knowledge (Catman, Soulbro, Moldyhillbilly, Otis SMith) confirm whether or not were selling our pick?

Can anyone with knowledge (Catman, Soulbro, Moldyhillbilly, Otis SMith) confirm whether or not were selling our pick?

My primary source is no longer a source. More later from Junkie and me.

You've sure got a bossy attitude today.

• Downvote 1