Babir_9

2012 Offseason

YBR has gone silent as it appears Dwight may in fact be traded as many of us have suggested...

Or he has a LIFE and cannot troll the boards 18 hours a day as some would hope....

I can say with full honesty, that Dwight Howard will or will not be traded tonight. He will or will not sign the extension and he will or will not force his way to the Nets.

I am Alex Kyler, I am never wrong.

---

Whatever happens, I'm ready for it. Dwight or no Dwight. I cheer for this team because of the name on the front of the jersey, not for what it says on the back.

• Upvote 1

Or he has a LIFE and cannot troll the boards 18 hours a day as some would hope....

Be careful, that comment reeks of Curranity

YBR

What came first the chiken or the egg?

According to ping sources the eggs of the rooster where in fact the source of creation.

Alex kennedy still doesn't get it.

steven A smith still debating about this on espn for the past 30 minutes. According to Steve A, he spoke to the rooster earlier over the phone but cant give any details at the moment. His partner in crime is currently scratching his head figuring out how procreation works.

• Upvote 1

YBR has gone silent as it appears Dwight may in fact be traded as many of us have suggested...

Has he been traded?? No, he's not being traded this week, don't believe everything you read

Has he been traded?? No, he's not being traded this week, don't believe everything you read

Reeeading into it.....