Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Its gonna be funny when houston ends up with the #1 pick

Well we know that won't happen, but what if Houston nabbed the second pick? Would you give up dwight if that was one of the picks offered?

Well we know that won't happen, but what if Houston nabbed the second pick? Would you give up dwight if that was one of the picks offered?

The second pick, other picks, getting a team to take hedo jrich and big baby without taking back long term contracts.

yes I would.

The second pick, other picks, getting a team to take hedo jrich and big baby without taking back long term contracts.

yes I would.

This.

Finally! Spent the last hour plus catching up since Page 283.. this thread's been going in short, explosive bursts, LOL.

An Old school party, I hear? Catman, Nyce, Soul Bro, Ball Junkie, Drain-O, Penny Hardaway's Ghost, it goes on and on.. wow. Everyone's presence is making me feel like something big is going down.. if not by Draft night then decently soon. Hope my gut's right, and more towards Dwight staying. (If not, then I hope we get the most possible, obviously.. but I haven't given up hope on Dwight being in a Magic uni for the long haul yet!)

First some highlights over the last thirty pages..

Dwight Howard talked to Rob Hennigan yesterday and both Rob and Rich DeVos are flying out to LA to meet with him next week

Now take THAT to the bank with ya

Seemed to be the most informative post of said thirty pages.. YaBoyR don't let the "haters" get you down. With the way the forum is lately, your stuff (opinions as well) is some of the best and most readable stuff going today. Take it from me, among the new schoolers you and Addi are the posting MVPs for my usually lurking self.

Aliens are surely better than Duhon.

To, in a late fashion, respond to S.A.C. responding to me, I would say HELL YEAH in every way.. I bet an alien would even wear a suit or do the silly guitar thing when anyone hits a three better.

I heard that. All we need is Smackdaddy and Jareth and I can call it a day.

What, no shoutout? LOL. Well, for old time's sake and the summer/offseason so far:

STOCK UP:

Rob Hennigan. I think we have a new most electrifying man in Sports and Entertainment. You just have a sense that with or without Dwight that we're eventually going to be just fine and have a roster of guys we can be proud of. In the extreme short term, I have confidence that he's going to pick the right player at #19 (assuming no trades change anything).

STOCK DOWN:

Jareth Cutestory. Dude. You're better than this. There's no need to be so personal with people, not to mention unfunny and bitter. Step your game up, man.

• Upvote 4

What I really want to know is: WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH FRAN? truly the most important question the Magic have on their plate....

yes I would.

In the words of Aunt Bernice, BINGO!

Everyone's presence is making me feel like something big is going down.. if not by Draft night then decently soon.

Did you hear the Magic are going all in for Chris Paul?

There may come a point of regardless of what "decision" Dwight makes that it makes sense from a business point of view to trade him. I haven't seen that offer yet but I don't know what the F.O. will think if somehow Houston comes up with number 1 and puts it on the table with 3 in the teens and Lowry

There may come a point of regardless of what "decision" Dwight makes that it makes sense from a business point of view to trade him. I haven't seen that offer yet but I don't know what the F.O. will think if somehow Houston comes up with number 1 and puts it on the table with 3 in the teens and Lowry

How is Houston getting 1? Also 3 mid tier first round picks are not enough for the second best player in the NBA. Sorry I would rather let him walk at year's end.