Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Westbrook's ceiling is a lot higher than Harden's IMO. That and he already is a better overall player.

Completely agree! He gets a bad rap because he doesn't get Durant the ball enough but that's unfair. If he had his own team people would be singing a different tune. I highly doubt OKC would ever move him though being he's only 23 and just signed a new deal. Harden is a nice player but not on the tier of Westbrook.

Westbrook is 23 years old and has had an NBA finals statistically that only guys like Wilt and Magic have accomplished.

If OKC called tomorrow and offered Ibaka and Westbrook, um; hello, that becomes easily the top offer and it's not even close.

Harden is what he is. I don't see him getting much better.

Harden is 22 and is clutch as hell, people are overlooking him because of this series with Miami (which isn't even over yet).

Harden is 22 and is clutch as hell, people are overlooking him because of this series with Miami (which isn't even over yet).

I don't think anyone is knocking Harden here. I just think Westbrook is at a whole different level when it comes to talent.

He was a different player this time around. Dominant.

He just rode Mike Miller's coat tails this time around. Also, I wonder if Mike Miller is the first person from South Dakota to win a championship (or play in the NBA for that matter). Props.