Babir_9

2012 Offseason

At this point, I honestly believe Dwight just wants a resolved situation. Regardless of where he plays.

His #1 priority right now is his back, he's not close to 100% yet. But yeah when the GM/coach situation is close to be resolved business will pick back up.

Again he has not asked to be traded. Not saying he can't or won't, but that's not where his mind is right now

Again he has not asked to be traded. Not saying he can't or won't, but that's not where his mind is right now

Certain members here will have you believe that he is already out the door. I knew that wasn't the case. Good looks on this info.

His #1 priority right now is his back, he's not close to 100% yet. But yeah when the GM/coach situation is close to be resolved business will pick back up.

Thanks for the update. Please pass on that all the true Magic fans wish him well and look forward to him retiring in a Magic uniform with lots of rings!

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the update. Please pass on that all the true Magic fans wish him well and look forward to him retiring in a Magic uniform with lots of rings!

Agreed

Certain members here will have you believe that he is already out the door. I knew that wasn't the case. Good looks on this info.

No prob, he's not out yet, this is coming from a guy that talks to him every week

Gotcha, but you guys can. He reads most of his mentions. He's going thru the intense part of his rehab right now so you guys just keep encouraging him

Why are you talking to him like he's Dwight lol

Because he's Eduardo Santander.

Don't mess.

Because he's Eduardo Santander.

Don't mess.

I retract my previous statement.

Gotcha, but you guys can. He reads most of his mentions. He's going thru the intense part of his rehab right now so you guys just keep encouraging him

Yeah i'll send him one.