Babir_9

2012 Offseason

How could we realistically get Rudy? Can we?

If Nelson opts in we could send them Nelson Redick and maybe Darko (Possible 3 way with minny using J.rich) All would be expiring plus our 19th pick. Memphis is in win now mode so all three could help tremendously

• Downvote 1

How could we realistically get Rudy? Can we?

JJ, 2 years worth of first rounders, and potentially Hedo.

And before y'all go nuts. His contract is only partially garaunteed after next year. That's how the Iggy deal started being discussed because Hedo would save the team money.

I still have a good feeling about this off-season assuming we don't bring in Bower. I really believe Josh Smith will be sent here on draft night.

YaBoyR,

I spoke with one of my friends who has always had some accurate knowledge and he said that Phil Jackson spoke to Dwight recently. He said that Dwight told him that he wants out of Orlando, and that was when Phil walked away completely. Can you confirm this?

Also, a different source of mine said that Dwight has finally told his parents that he wants to leave 100%. Apparently they were very bothered by this and told him he was making the wrong decisions again and now he is mad at them!

Have you heard anything along these lines? Both of my connections have a high rate of accuracy.