Babir_9

2012 Offseason

If Schmitz knew something big was up, he would've reported it by now for attention. He is full of BS (pun intended).

If something big were to be brewing though, it would probably be Phil Jackson. They don't have anything big brewing player-wise with no GM.

Howard's camp, Howard's camp, Howard's camp.

ARGH.

Of course they want the Magic to trade Dwight Howard as soon as possible. Duh! If Deron Williams says screw it and leave, why on earth would Dwight Howard want to go to Brooklyn??

Dwight has NO POWER in where he goes until he's a free agent. Especially as long as teams are willing to try to rent him without a long term extension like Houston, because then Dwight has no leverage whatsoever.

Basically speaking it's time to s[beep] or get off the pot. It sure would help if the Magic would get something done as far as second star ASAP, but they can't wait all summer. Get the new GM. Hire a coach. Sell Dwight on the vision of the future, a real gameplan. Then either make sure Dwight signs the extension. If he doesn't, then trade him before the season starts. But by the Magic's terms, not Dwight's. Period.

But I don't know what it is.. I just don't want the Nets to get him. Anyone but them. Maybe it's the homer in me. :shard:

Beast, I actually took a computer graphics class this passed year and consider myself fairly abled in photoshop but your work is unbelievable.

Something big?

JSMOOOOOOOOVE?????

Won't be Deron, the Nets aren't giving up on that. Josh though? I could see it.

Schmitz probably overheard Phil Jackson is being interviewed for coaching or GM job and thinks it's a done deal. Schmitz has been using propaganda to try and get rid of Dwight all year, now he changes his tune. I bet he knows nothing is up.

Beast, I actually took a computer graphics class this passed year and consider myself fairly abled in photoshop but your work is unbelievable.

Something big?

JSMOOOOOOOOVE?????

Won't be Deron, the Nets aren't giving up on that. Josh though? I could see it.

Mmm. I could see that too. Would probably lose us Ryno, but at this point JSmoove is that "proven star" you like to mention. I'm for it if it's true. I hope you're right.

I'm going to go out on a limb here. I got a feeling it's Phil Jackson for an executive position if anything. I don't think it can be a roster move for Iggy or Monta, as we don't have a GM. But, I could very well see Alex and Devos pursuing the hell out of Phil as a coach. I don't think Phil, at his age and with his accomplishments wants to coach in ORL and go thru the stress and strain and travel of a grueling 82 game season. However, I think he could become what Pat Riley is to the Miami Heat. A laid back executive calling shots from his throne, which would be more than enough to keep Dwight in ORL and recruit all-stars in the future to ORL, much like Riley did. Jackson wouldn't want to sully his legacy by failing as a coach in ORL, but for him to sit back and acquire talent around Dwight would be easy for him.

In addition, Jackson would hire his protege, Brian Shaw, to coach the team. Shaw would offer a fresh, new voice for our team and Dwight and apply championship experience and as well have the support of the greatest coach in sports history.

If it's anything that's going to keep Dwight in ORL and being discussed now, I see it as Phil Jackson in our front office as President of Basketball Operations. And he'll hire Brian Shaw.

It's BIG?

Shaq for head coach, since he wasn't interested for the GM spot.

"Dwight... you need to score more. We're down by... I'm not good at math.. A few points."

"Four points... and I know man, you have to draw up some plays for me to get more open"

"Son... I'm not an artist. I don't draw. I used my body to express my inner feelings, not a pen. Most of the time, I was angry. I broke backboards. I gave guys bruises that were bigger than themselves. I punished whoever was in front of me. Do that. Now. Game on"

"Errr.... But... man... They have like two 7-footers out there and a third big body to back them up against me. You're the coach, Shaq... Do we go for the shooters?"

"Jumpshots are for sissies. We're big men. We bruise. Go bruise."

"I'm just wondering how to get past them, we have no plays and I'm being locked down"

"I said I'm no artist fairy... "

• Upvote 3