Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I get the feeling Dwight still wants to play with Chris Paul

In LA? Or here after next year when he is a free agent and could possibly come here?

In LA? Or here after next year when he is a free agent and could possibly come here?

Not that I even see him wanting to leave LA lol

Not sure, didn't go into details but he said he hasn't spoken to Paul in a while and wanted to know what was going on the Del Negro situation. If he starts warming up to Paul again goodbye Brooklyn lol

I agree. We need someone on the team thats all about winning. You don't see KG joking and laughing when they're losing. You do see him getting on his team mates when they're not performing. He has the winning attitude we need to instill in our team and the hard earned reputation that will make people listen to him.

He's a dick, but I'd hate him less if he was our dick.

And between KG and JRich, we can have all the attitude and fighting we've been missing. We'd have KG to intimidate everyone smaller than him since he doesn't dare bark at someone his size, and we've got JRich trying to take on bigs like Zaza...Win-win!

Not sure, didn't go into details but he said he hasn't spoken to Paul in a while and wanted to know what was going on the Del Negro situation. If he starts warming up to Paul again goodbye Brooklyn lol

Lol I guess if we had to move him and the clips included Blake if be open to it. I'm not even a big griffin fan but he's obviously fun to watch. I think the clips would offer something like Jordan/Bledsoe/Williams picks though and keep Blake. If that's the case I'd say no thanks lol If I was Dwight I would prefer cp3 over dwill anyday

Maybe it's just me but CP3 doesn't really look the same this year. He looks a step slower than what he was. One would assume that it's due to his knee issues.

• Upvote 1

Didn't Paul not like Del Negro? I saw a report last week saying if Del Negro was booted Mike Malone was the guy Paul liked for the job. Wonder if Orlando is smart enough to make a play like that.