Babir_9

2012 Offseason

No thanks. I was up for a Griffin, Jordan, Bledsoe deal but I'm sort of turned off by it now and I hate Griffin the person anyway.

BlakeShock.gif

Yeah, I'm not a fan either

I too gave up on Griffin this year

[even though one must aknowledge that Dwight emerged to be equally hatable and yet we stick by him; ie the Orlando-goggles are a factor and had we drafted Blake, perhaps I'd still be excited about the guy...]

But at the end of the day, when you are that talented and still resort to fouling all the time, man, it's a turnoff...

Kia's suck

You drive one? As an owner of Kia Sonata I for one can vouch for why the NBA chose Kia to represent them. Good quality at a bargain. Blake Griffin would give the Magic a new superstar to rally under. Plus, they could give us C. Paul along with him! Yeah!

You drive one? As an owner of Kia Sonata I for one can vouch for why the NBA chose Kia to represent them. Good quality at a bargain. Blake Griffin would give the Magic a new superstar to rally under. Plus, they could give us C. Paul along with him! Yeah!

So we're gonna be...

Paul

Wade

???

Griffin

Howard

... next season?

So we're gonna be...

Paul

Wade

???

Griffin

Howard

... next season?

You spelled them wrong on atrielle standards. Yeah!!!

So we're gonna be...

Paul

Wade

???

Griffin

Howard

... next season?

Wow! Seriously, if that indeed came true that would cure this God awful season of a mess. I just wet myself.

Dwight staying still my vote. Build a good young team around him. Get rid of duhon and hedo. Summer of 2013 is on the horizon...