Babir_9

2012 Offseason

No, his value as a player is at an all time low and he is on the decline. We need to stop bringing in guys like this. Not to mention we already have a bit of a logjam for minutes at PF with a healthy Dwight.

even if we wanted to we couldn't because only teams under the cap can bid for amnestied players.

Bulls won't amnesty Boozer. It does them no good. They won't be under the cap anyway.

Derrick Rose's extension begins next year, and Omer Asik is a FA. They could be far into the luxury tax, and Boozer has 2 years on his deal after next.

even if we wanted to we couldn't because only teams under the cap can bid for amnestied players.

but how Grizzlies signed Arenas then? not 100% sure but can't imagine them being under the cap with Gay, Randolf, Gasol, Conley contracts...

but how Grizzlies signed Arenas then? not 100% sure but can't imagine them being under the cap with Gay, Randolf, Gasol, Conley contracts...

because he passed the two day waiver period by no one with cap space picking him up in that span. After the two days he could sign wherever.

He knows this organization will spend money, its just that when they spend money its on the wrong players. I'm not sure if he's patient enough for summer 2013, at best I think he could wait til the trade deadline. But I'm sure Martins and them will bring up summer of 2013

You should remind him of T'Mac. If T'Mac would have been patient, he would have been playing with Dwight in while still in his prime and made a lot of noise in the playoffs. T'Mac still has yet to get out of the 1st round and his superstar career came to an end in 2009. Good things come to those that wait and the Magic have a good shot at major free agency in 2013. Aldo remind him how Dwayne Wade reaped the benefits of being patient.