Babir_9

2012 Offseason

i would be also. just putting it out there

i believe next season we get our our 2nd star for d12. imo

I'd be for gutting this team out: save jj, ryno, bbd. everyone else is expendable. any takers on the expendables?

that way he walks without getting sacked. wouldnt be surprised if its all settled already.

I hope so, he HAS to have one foot out the door to make comments like that publicly.

YaBoy, so what's dwight's beef with stan exactly? Temper issue or it beyond that? Does svg limit their creativity on the court? Care to shed some light with that?

Goes back to last season. Just tired of the way Stan coaches, hates the negativity that Stan uses when things go wrong during and after games. Dwight was partially done with SVG before the deadline, he wanted him gone but I got the sense that they could do at lease one more year together. That all changed before the Knicks game; Stan pretty much burned that bridge down that day. Dwight wanted him fired instantly but organization told him no. That's where we are today

I hope so, he HAS to have one foot out the door to make comments like that publicly.

I think he will get a different position in the front office. They will make it look like he wasn't fired. Plus, Dwight was rumored to be part to blame for those trades. He wanted Gortat out and Hedo in. That's why Otis hasn't been fired. His excuse? "Dwight wanted that winter trade," even when Dwight claims he wasn't consulted on the trades.

Goes back to last season. Just tired of the way Stan coaches, hates the negativity that Stan uses when things go wrong during and after games. Dwight was partially done with SVG before the deadline, he wanted him gone but I got the sense that they could do at lease one more year together. That all changed before the Knicks game; Stan pretty much burned that bridge down that day. Dwight wanted him fired instantly but organization told him no. That's where we are today

I can see this. It seems Stan has lost this team partly, especially the starters. Unless the starters are just pooped. Hedo should be second unit ball facilitator over Duhon. JJ needed to start against the Pacers.

What do u guys think when Jalen Rose said after D12 opted in that Orlando would a destination for veteran players looking to win??

Welcome Steve Nash and Gerald Wallace. Nash makes others around him superiorly better. Credit Gortat. Credit J Rich. Credit Grant Hill. Any more names? Gerald Wallace will be our new Matt Barnes. Both those players can still ball.

And to Jameer fans, I sincerely believe Meer is best as our 6th man. He can replace Duhon in the second unit and can be a potent scorer. As evidenced by this series, Meer is good but as part of the starting unit, he doesn't really make others around him better. JJ is someone who makes others around him better.

Welcome Steve Nash and Gerald Wallace. Nash makes others around him superiorly better. Credit Gortat. Credit J Rich. Credit Grant Hill. Any more names? Gerald Wallace will be our new Matt Barnes. Both those players can still ball.

No to both... Nash at 39 I'll pass, Wallace maybe to 1 yr deal... Guards and forwards are the easiest to fill in today's NBA...

nash on a 1 year deal i'd take. wallace would be a good fit always thought that.

aslong as we are players still in 2013 i'm cool with watever

at least the off season wont be boring for once....