Sign in to follow this  
Marc Acres 3:16

The Super Colossal Mega-Awesome 2013 Offseason Move (Insert Echo-Effect) Thread, Thread, Thread, Thread

With that said, I would much rather have Harden.

Very much so. Harden brings more to the table in regards to a complete game. He's a solid defender, distributes, decent shooter, etc.

Very much so. Harden brings more to the table in regards to a complete game. He's a solid defender, distributes, decent shooter, etc.

You think OKC will match a 13-15 mil offer? That is if he doesn't get extended of course.

You think OKC will match a 13-15 mil offer? That is if he doesn't get extended of course.

No, but I also think that would be overpaying if he did get that money. Harden is a great #3 guy, maybe #2 guy but I don't think he warrants a salary quite like that. However, I've been wrong before....

Ultimately I think OKC will extend Harden. He's part of the core with KD and Westbrook and I like him a lot more than Ibaka.

No, but I also think that would be overpaying if he did get that money. Harden is a great #3 guy, maybe #2 guy but I don't think he warrants a salary quite like that. However, I've been wrong before....

A lesson i've learned in the NBA is that there is ALWAYS a GM willing to overpay someone.

We need to sign Turiaf right now.. and we should sign terrance williams and waive ish smith, hes a big PG that could match up with other big guards we might see in the playoffs.

Not sure what you're looking at, but Williams is a SG/SF ala Ligginsanity. Unless a steal of a PG, SG or C comes along, don't see any roster changes.

Not sure what you're looking at, but Williams is a SG/SF ala Ligginsanity. Unless a steal of a PG, SG or C comes along, don't see any roster changes.

I've seen Williams play before, he can def play back up PG.. you obviously never watched him in college or his anytime in the pros." When we asked the newest Rocket if he considers himself a two or a three, Williams took the third option — point guard."

As for Turiaf.. you think he's worse than Daniel Orton? you're crazy. IMO that's a steal, he would add solid depth and hustle behind dwight.

I've seen Williams play before, he can def play back up PG.. you obviously never watched him in college or his anytime in the pros." When we asked the newest Rocket if he considers himself a two or a three, Williams took the third option — point guard."

What he thinks he is and what he actually is are 2 totally different things