Sign in to follow this  
Marc Acres 3:16

The Super Colossal Mega-Awesome 2013 Offseason Move (Insert Echo-Effect) Thread, Thread, Thread, Thread

Evans can't be a starting point guard.

Technically he could be.... whether or not he would be good at it or not for the Magic, is a different question.

Thought I would add another thorn to your a--, since you dont have enough of them.

Your Welcome.

I see you didn't watch many Sacramento games that year,Beno Udrih came off the bench for most of the year.

He started 41 games.

5 of the top 6 units for Evans that year had him playing shooting guard. He played more time at the 2 than he did at the 1. The only time he really played point guard full time was before Kevin Martin got hurt, and he put up his best numbers after Martin went down for the year.

These are things we call "facts".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He started 41 games.

5 of the top 6 units for Evans that year had him playing shooting guard. He played more time at the 2 than he did at the 1. The only time he really played point guard full time was before Kevin Martin got hurt, and he put up his best numbers after Martin went down for the year.

These are things we call "facts".

So he did and can play the pg position,the fact that you said he can't proves my point. :chairshot:

So he did and can play the pg position,the fact that you said he can't proves my point. :chairshot:

As has been pointed out already, anyone technically can play the point guard position.

I could do it. Daniel Orton could do it.

That we COULD doesn't mean it's a good idea.

As has been pointed out already, anyone technically can play the point guard position.

I could do it. Daniel Orton could do it.

That we COULD doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Ok whatever,I guess we just disagree.