Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoFan11

Ersan İlyasova to Magic??????

Holy overrated Turkish players. Can we stop this utter crap? For our best offensive player? Even if he was that good, hello baby/bass wash trades part 2. Give me a break and cut this crap out.

How would you guys perceive a Stepen Jackson/illyasova trade for Turk/Clark/picks or cash? Bad deal?

I see Ilyasova as a younger Turk that the Bucks risk losing for nothing in the offseason and Jackson as a defensive upgrade that Bucks want to get rid off given his clashes with Skiles. Problem is his attitude but seems like Dwight has wanted him here

But Ersan is better than any other Big we have. If we had him coming off the bench then we'd be even stronger.

I'm just trying to make sure I'm reading this right. You're seriously suggesting trading one of our starters (who's putting up some REALLY good numbers, BTW), to make our bench stronger?

I'm going to leave you to think about this line of reasoning.

Ok, Spartacus.

If you want to turn this into a cause, you're welcome to do so, but the fact that most everyone agrees your idea is pants-on-head stupid isn't proof positive that you're an under-appreciated genius.

It just means that your idea is crazy, and no one else likes it.

dude, why you're so angry. I appreciate your opinion and all, but you make your points in such a mean way, trying to make ppl look stupid.

If i was suggesting trading Kwame Brown for Anderson, I might accept some of your comments but you're making it sound like Ersan is sooooo much worse.

Anyways, who cares, it's not like we're decision-makers here, so maybe you just need to chill a bit.

This is just fun talk about some possible options should Anderson ask for too much.

How would you guys perceive a Stepen Jackson/illyasova trade for Turk/Clark/picks or cash? Bad deal?

I see Ilyasova as a younger Turk that the Bucks risk losing for nothing in the offseason and Jackson as a defensive upgrade that Bucks want to get rid off given his clashes with Skiles. Problem is his attitude but seems like Dwight has wanted him here

I'd do it

Honestly..... that would be pure awesomeness.....

Clark is a good player, Turk has his decent moments, and to sweeten the deal add some low end draft picks.... Which they could always use if Jennings wants to leave, package them up with Jennings to get high picks and rebuild. Bogut is "Mr.Glass".... unfortunately.

I'm just trying to make sure I'm reading this right. You're seriously suggesting trading one of our starters (who's putting up some REALLY good numbers, BTW), to make our bench stronger?

I'm going to leave you to think about this line of reasoning.

No I'm not. Keep reading.

I have an idea lets just make our team:

PG: Hedo Turkoglu

SG: Stan Van Gundy

SF: Hedo Turkoglu

PF: Ersan İlyasova

C: Ömer Aşık/Semih Erden

Championship???!!!!! solves our backup C problem

dude, why you're so angry. I appreciate your opinion and all, but you make your points in such a mean way, trying to make ppl look stupid.

I'm not angry at all, nor was I trying to make you look stupid.

If you feel you DID look stupid, then that's your concern.

Lmao :shard:

It's ok to have your opinion, but respecting other people's views and opinions without being rude is a skill you clearly do not possess.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1