Sign in to follow this  
Osprey

Rudolph Tweet

http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/_/id/7631850/boston-celtics-aggressively-trying-trade-guard-rajon-rondo

The Boston Celtics are aggressively trying to trade Rajon Rondo, their fourth-leading scorer and one of the NBA's best point guards, sources told ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard.

I could see them wanting Ryno but after that...

http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/_/id/7631850/boston-celtics-aggressively-trying-trade-guard-rajon-rondo

The Boston Celtics are aggressively trying to trade Rajon Rondo, their fourth-leading scorer and one of the NBA's best point guards, sources told ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard.

Get Rondo and Allen for anyone not named Dwight.

Dwight+ Rondo + Allen = 2rco77d.gif

On one level Ellis is a pure talent who can single handedly take over a game. On the other hand his stats are kind of empty.

Eh, I'd take him.

This. He just isn't that player I think makes us great. I really want Nash or Rondo ( really want Rondo). I know we don't have anything they want though but those guys have that mentality that you look for. Ellis not to much.

I would love for someone in this thread to explain how Rondo fits the way Orlando plays.

But the answer is so obviously "I have no idea, but he's a player I've heard of so I want him here" that there's not much point in asking.

I would love for someone in this thread to explain how Rondo fits the way Orlando plays.

But the answer is so obviously "I have no idea, but he's a player I've heard of so I want him here" that there's not much point in asking.

I don't watch a ton of celtics ball, so I don't know everything about rondo. But from what I've seen, he is a facilitator ....which our team needs. He is willing to play hard nosed D, isn't way undersized, doesn't have a great outside shot (which I view as a plus for our offense which needs someone to drive more), and has championship experience.

• Upvote 2

I don't watch a ton of celtics ball, so I don't know everything about rondo. But from what I've seen, he is a facilitator ....which our team needs. He is willing to play hard nosed D, isn't way undersized, doesn't have a great outside shot (which I view as a plus for our offense which needs someone to drive more), and has championship experience.

Guys literally run away from him when he picks up his dribble to force him to shoot.

We'd be better off doing a three way where phoenix gets rondo and we get nash

Guys literally run away from him when he picks up his dribble to force him to shoot.

We'd be better off doing a three way where phoenix gets rondo and we get nash

Ya, I would def prefer Nash over rondo for the magic style of play. But....I think rondo would still be a big improvement to this team considering what we have at PG.