Sign in to follow this  
Jian001

The iPhone

man, when I first heard about this phone and the price, I thought "H*ELL NO!!!!!!" But, once I watched this clip of all it's functionality, it seriously has me thinking about starting to budget for it when it comes out. this thing is gonna be so tight. Check out this clip...iPhone Applications

Steve Jobs is brilliant

For 500 dollars it better talk to me. That is expesive for a phone. I might get one if it goes down, but right now I am broke and with no job cant be throwing money on a 500 dollar phone

similar things but I have always had PDA/smartphones and this one blows them all away. I adore this phone. Human Highlight Film played with mine, got jealous, and went out and got one. Funny thing is he doesn't even know how to send a text message!

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

similar things but I have always had PDA/smartphones and this one blows them all away. I adore this phone. Human Highlight Film played with mine, got jealous, and went out and got one. Funny thing is he doesn't even know how to send a text message!

Well, but that is $1000.00 worth of phones in one household!

I am not saying that the Iphone isn't better, but there are products that accomplish the same things for half the price.

But I give Apple and Steve Jobs all they're due.