Sign in to follow this  
magicdoc1

Rashard Reception

Rashard is coming to town this wednesday.

I think we should show him some love. The guy did a lot for us, was a gentleman and did not quit on us. If boston gave that reception to BB, we should do at least the same to rashard. He deserve that.

We should show Dwight how we treat people like that.

The magic also appreciate class...

What do you guys think?

• Upvote 1

Rashard is coming to town this wednesday.

I think we should show him some love. The guy did a lot for us, was a gentleman and did not quit on us. If boston gave that reception to BB, we should do at least the same to rashard. He deserve that.

We should show Dwight how we treat people like that.

The magic also appreciate class...

What do you guys think?

I don't know if the Magic have anything special planned for his return, but I have no doubt that Lewis will get an amazing reception from the fans.

I went to the game against the Wizards a few weeks ago and everyone gave Shard an applause. They didn't have any special video or anything for him though.

Yeah, I just confirmed with the team that there is nothing planned.

Can someone here create a video compilation of him so we can have the organization play it at the game for him?

As a gift from the magic fans to Rashard instead the organization.

It will be the first time the fans do something for a player in the NBA. We need to put our fan base up there. Let show our current players how we appreciate commitment and loyalty.

• Upvote 1

Can someone here create a video compilation of him so we can have the organization play it at the game for him?

As a gift from the magic fans to Rashard instead the organization.

It will be the first time the fans do something for a player in the NBA. We need to put our fan base up there. Let show our current players how we appreciate commitment and loyalty.

Dwight would be pissed..."WTF? a video for shard?!? But I want billboards!! I need a bigger market for special videos and free chipotle when I hit 60% free throws!"

Dwight would be pissed..."WTF? a video for shard?!? But I want billboards!! I need a bigger market for special videos and free chipotle when I hit 60% free throws!"

LOL!

Well, he can complaint all he want. It is coming from the fans and not the organization. In other words Earn it!

I know people wants to boo him, but this is more of a classy way to do that without going negative on him.

Just a psychological tactic

• Upvote 1