Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

The last straw.

Dwight.  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Do you WANT Dwight to be traded?

2. 2. At what point did you want Dwight to be traded?

• Tonight's collapse vs. Boston
    • Another time during the season
    • Before the season started
    • I don't want Dwight to be traded
  3. 3. If Dwight leaves, is it time to scrap this current Magic scheme and start anew?

• No. Let Stand and Otis stay and work with the new-look Magic
    • Yes. Dwight leaves, the system should go. Bye bye Stan
    • Yes. Dwight leaves, Otis needs to be gone for his poor moves
    • Yes. Dwight leaves, Stan and Otis should both get the axe. Start over.

You guys saying get rid of stan are crazy. You don't get rid of good coaches because you want to blow everything up. Even if you do trade Howard and gut the roster Stan is the type of coach you want with young, talented players.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

After the Boston games and after Dwight's comments, my current stance:

1) Trade Dwight. Learn from Denver and get us pieces we can work towards an awesome future.

2) Otis -- Bye Bye -- You've done enough damage. I used to defend you, but not anymore.

3) SVG is an amazing coach. He stays.

4) To add: JJ and Ryno are potential young pieces here. Get rid of everybody else. Would like to see how our other rookies play. Boston's young guns seem to be showing up coz they are getting some play time.

"Blowing it up" is a ****ty term because it doesn't fix anything. The whole point of a Franchise is to be good and it needs at the very least a good coach, Stan is a great coach. You're supposed to get rid of the bad (Otis, Hedo, and etc) and keep the good (Stan, Ryan, JJ, etc).

What's the point of blowing the team up and hiring some mediocre to bad coach and eventually turning into the Eastern Sacramento Kings? Oh well guys, at least it's a new identity!

Stan has always worked with what he had. The Miami team he coached didn't revolve their offense around 3pt shooters jacking up over 20 3pt attempts every night, and they were relatively successful.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

DeAndre Jordan, Blake Griffin, Ryan Anderson, JJ Redick, Eric Bledsoe, Mo Williams Expiring, Earl Clark, Von Wafer, Justin Harper, DeAndre Liggins, Big Baby, J-Rich and SVG coaching them. Draft a young stud SG or SF and we got a stew going.

• Upvote 2

DeAndre Jordan, Blake Griffin, Ryan Anderson, JJ Redick, Eric Bledsoe, Mo Williams Expiring, Earl Clark, Von Wafer, Justin Harper, DeAndre Liggins, Big Baby, J-Rich and SVG coaching them. Draft a young stud SG or SF and we got a stew going.

I like it..... now if we can black mail the Clippers front office into agreeing... hmmmmmm

I wish.

1. Fire Otis (should've fired him last year anyways). 2. Dwight to shut up. I will say this...Hes right. I don't like how before the game he makes comments on it but I think hes doing exactly what Kobe did. Difference is Lakers front office are more capable while Otis is in over his head and likes this team. 3. Stan stays.

"Blowing it up" is a ****ty term because it doesn't fix anything. The whole point of a Franchise is to be good and it needs at the very least a good coach, Stan is a great coach. You're supposed to get rid of the bad (Otis, Hedo, and etc) and keep the good (Stan, Ryan, JJ, etc).

What's the point of blowing the team up and hiring some mediocre to bad coach and eventually turning into the Eastern Sacramento Kings? Oh well guys, at least it's a new identity!

Stan has always worked with what he had. The Miami team he coached didn't revolve their offense around 3pt shooters jacking up over 20 3pt attempts every night, and they were relatively successful.

That team attacked on offense and defense they were very aggressive and Stan was able to do that because he had the right type of players. I'm 100% with you keep what positives you do have and build on to that.

How many good coaches has this franchise had? Chuck Daly and that is about it, it isn't easy to find a good one.

Dwight use to be my favorite player, but after readng the article in Boston Herald, I have changed my mind about him. He threw everyone under the bus. Teams are like families, do not dothat. The Magic players have feelings too. Dwight is killing their morale. Wow, Nelson is Dwight's best friend, I would hate to be his enemy. To me, he came off as selfish and arrogrant. He was trashing the team because they lost their cool. Dwight, you get more tech that anyone. Dwight needs to be traded asap. No need in waiting, He has made it perfectly clear that he has no love for the team . I hope we do not trade with the Lakers, Celtics, Mavs , Knicks or Nets. We need draft picks and young players.

I forgot who wrote this (I think it may have been Marc Acres) but he said that Otis was given a team with a franchise center and cap space and look at what he's done with it. I'm for starting over but we need a new GM to lead the way.

I mean, Otis -did- build the most successful Orlando Magic squad in franchise history.

I'm not defending all of his moves, but under Otis this team has had better success than it's ever had before.