Sign in to follow this  
Mr13A

Game #18 Celtics @ Magic

I very rarely let losses get to me, but this one did. The Celtics have been trash this year yet they've embarassed us in two completly different ways in a matter of days.

It didn't help seeing them take over our own arena. Hearing the cheers when the Celtics scored made me sick.

NOTHING is going to change.

i tell you what aswell, all those celtics fans taking over our arena like that is a *****ing joke aswell.

if this was football ( soccer ) over here in England there would be fights after a performance like this.

celtics fans cheering. i would of smacked some 1 in the mouth! this loss is disturbing.

Great job Magic.

D12 needs to give up the Superman gimmick and realize he is Dikembe Mutombo with better offense. Every time they passed him the ball he bobbled it. What was wrong with the ball? Was it hot? The sooner Dwight realizes he is Bill Russell and not Wilt Chamberlain, the better this team will start to play.

Dwight and Bynum are the only true good centers in the league. Both should be having their way every night like Shaq, Hakeem, Ewing, Robinsion, and Duncan did in their primes. The only guy they should have to worry about is each other twice a year and maybe the Finals. It's amazing how easily Dwight is contained. Celtics ran with NO center

WTF is up with the Grizz jersey's? Is it suppose to be a throwback?

Why does everyone see this except management. BTW the reference to D12 being Bill Russell not Chamberlain was mine from RealGM. If not then you and I think alike. We would be so much better if we had the old Dwight who didn't care about scoring. He's turned into a very selfish player.

Get out the buckets and start treading.....this ships goin down fast.

This team needs to trade Howard fast. Need to bring someone who can take over a game offensively, and another big man for defense. Amara/Chandler = my vote.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Honestly, BIG CHANGES have to happen.

You ain't never lie. The thing is do we have the pieces to make a move? Because the little value guys like Jameer and J-Rich had before the season is gone now.

Why does everyone see this except management. BTW the reference to D12 being Bill Russell not Chamberlain was mine from RealGM. If not then you and I think alike. We would be so much better if we had the old Dwight who didn't care about scoring. He's turned into a very selfish player.

I only do this forum so we think alike when it comes to Dwight. The guy was not built to carry an offense. Our players rely on Howard to be Wilt, but he is not. If Dwight stays, we need a new #1 option.

You ain't never lie. The thing is do we have the pieces to make a move? Because the little value guys like Jameer and J-Rich had before the season is gone now.

I think we are past the point of making a move, what we are approaching is cleaning house. This is going to be more like throwing a hand grenade in the locker room.

I think we are past the point of making a move, what we are approaching is cleaning house. This is going to be more like throwing a hand grenade in the locker room.

Otis is used to doing that. GET IT DONE!!