Soul Bro

The Trade Target Thread

not bad, how about something like

Min gets: Jrich

Phx gets: Beasley, Ryno, Nelson, 1st

Orl gets: Nash, Hill

dream scenario.

Only if we can get Hill with one leg. We have no use for a capable player. LOL

I think Otis should go all in around the deadline (or sooner) and try to get a seasoned go-to guy. First off, we are very close to a championship team, yet we are missing that one wing. Second, if Dwight did leave, he'd look like a greedy fool, which I'm sure is not what he wants. Go Magic!

greed would be resigning by the trade deadline so he can maximize his contract. All in and look for the seasoned go-to? Do mean Rashard, Gilbert, Vince or J-rich. Anyone of the teams weve had in the past few years could have made serious runs for the championship. Time and continuity is all it took. Not shaking up the team every year.

I think it started with a poor decision in letting Meer come back for the Finals and spiraled from there.

Meanwhile, BleacherReport (lol) is saying that we're asking about Chris Kaman. It's BleacherReport, I know. Not credible at all. But good lord that expiring is pretty.

Wouldnt mind that. heard NOH told him not even to dress out.

Screw Chris Kaman. Word is that the Hornets are now shopping Eric Gordon since they didn't agree to resign him. Move JJ, Anderson, and however many picks you need to bring him in. Take back Ariza or Okafor's contract if you have to sweeten the deal for him.

Screw Chris Kaman. Word is that the Hornets are now shopping Eric Gordon since they didn't agree to resign him. Move JJ, Anderson, and however many picks you need to bring him in. Take back Ariza or Okafor's contract if you have to sweeten the deal for him.

Injury prone...no thanks.

Injury prone...no thanks.

His injuries are no where near as concerning as someone like Bynum. And the dude is still young enough where he is worth it to take a risk. Team him up with Dwight, take either Okafor or Ariza's contract off their hands, either player will upgrade our defense almost immediately and take some pressure off Dwight. I like that team. I really like that team.

I would say Ariza and Kaman, backup big man found, and a good player to guard the perimeter.

His injuries are no where near as concerning as someone like Bynum. And the dude is still young enough where he is worth it to take a risk. Team him up with Dwight, take either Okafor or Ariza's contract off their hands, either player will upgrade our defense almost immediately and take some pressure off Dwight. I like that team. I really like that team.

I would say Ariza and Kaman, backup big man found, and a good player to guard the perimeter.

I will do it, however he is not playing this year and dwight is as good as gone after this year. He doesn't deserve the maximum and that is what he wants.

He is going to be another joe johnson. Again, if dwight stays, then yes. If not, then is not worth it. Specially when you have to take bad contracts as well.

I will do it, however he is not playing this year and dwight is as good as gone after this year. He doesn't deserve the maximum and that is what he wants.

He is going to be another joe johnson. Again, if dwight stays, then yes. If not, then is not worth it. Specially when you have to take bad contracts as well.

Agreed. Unless Dwight stays, which he won't, this trade makes no sense at all. Taking on bad contracts is what got us into this mess. Which means Otis will probably do it.

No thanks on Gordon for the things recently mentioned. Yes please to Kaman or Kmart or even Pryz...

Have any of you watched Kaman at all? The guy is a pure chucker... He destroys any flow in offense because all he does is look to shoot and that is it!

regarding pryz:

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/218719/Heat_Extend_Offers_To_Przybilla_Martin

The Miami Heat, interested in any and all veteran big men who become available on the market, are in the race for two such players that could make their decisions by the end of the week.

The Heat have offered contracts to both Joel Przybilla and Kenyon Martin. Przybilla is expected to make a choice between the Chicago Bulls and Heat, according to agent Bill Duffy. Martin is interested in several teams, with the Heat in the mix, according to agent Andy Miller.

The Sporting News reported Wednesday that Przybilla is planning to make a choice by the end of the week.

now its obious why the heat would offer, but why chicago? did I miss a noah/omer injury or something? chicago be up to something methinks

Shannon J. Owens @shannonowens Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

RT @pinglocal6: I am hearing from #nba insiders the #magic are not done. Ish smith signing a precursor to what is to come.

david pingalore @pinglocal6 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Also told new jersey #nets back on radar for dwight howard. The third team being mentioned in this potential deal #sixers

Some pieces of this puzzle told to me by #nba insiders. #Magic possibly would acquire #sixers andre iguodala too

Part of this trade being discussed would involve #magic point guard jameer nelson to #sixers

Ping...

I would LOVE to flip Lopez for Iggy. We don't have a C but we can draft one...

Not that any of this is legit though.