Sign in to follow this  
Beast From The East

Game Thread: Magic @ Kings 1/8/12

why? i'll take twice as many rebounds, half the points, more blocks, and less turnovers every day and twice on sunday.

Exactly. Sorry but no, DeMarcus did not outplay Dwight in that game. He put up good scoring numbers and that was it. As always Dwight dominated the game on the defensive end against a team that can't handle him inside. DeMarcus is a lazy bad attitude waste of talent. The dude is demanding a trade for christ sakes. He is only in his second year and he is demanding a trade. That is all you need to know about Cousins.

Exactly. Sorry but no, DeMarcus did not outplay Dwight in that game. He put up good scoring numbers and that was it. As always Dwight dominated the game on the defensive end against a team that can't handle him inside. DeMarcus is a lazy bad attitude waste of talent. The dude is demanding a trade for christ sakes. He is only in his second year and he is demanding a trade. That is all you need to know about Cousins.

Demarcus didn't demand a trade.... He demanded a new head coach...... and look who won.... :D

Actually I'm very interested to see Demarcus play. The kid's got tons of talent.

He's a good rebounder but he takes way too many bad shots and he's always mad at somebody. Talented, though, yeah. I can't get myself excited to watch us play the Kings.

DwightHoward: "Nothing has changed (about trade request). But there's no need right now to focus on anything but this season."

DwightHoward said "Go around the room and ask the guys. I've been more vocal and more of a leader. That's kept our heads off (rumors)."

I'm tanked up on Bulmers and Wine... This better be good

That's mighty English of you.... Not Guiness and whisky?