Sign in to follow this  
jareck80

Jameer = liability

Please see the post 2 above yours for the exact reason that we couldn't claim them. Reading, it's fundamental.

It's called sarcasm. Slightly upset with how the Magic have been restricted to mostly ex-Golden State players for several of our signings during the Otis Smith era. Like Otis missing the opportunity on Deron when we possibly could have traded for him with Gortat. Look, I don't claim to know everything he has tried to do as a GM. I'm happy we are winning this season, but the uncertainty we have with Dwight's situation. It's unsettling, and I can't help but be sarcastic towards Otis right now.

It's called sarcasm. Slightly upset with how the Magic have been restricted to mostly ex-Golden State players for several of our signings during the Otis Smith era. Like Otis missing the opportunity on Deron when we possibly could have traded for him with Gortat. Look, I don't claim to know everything he has tried to do as a GM. I'm happy we are winning this season, but the uncertainty we have with Dwight's situation. It's unsettling, and I can't help but be sarcastic towards Otis right now.

I'm not a fan of Otis either. There are plenty of reasons to dislike the job he has done here. Fabricating reasons like "Otis should have traded Deron Williams for Gortat when he had the chance." are hardly necessary.

After 2 quarters Jameer Nelson "who is much much better than J. Jack" 2 pts, 1 TO, 1-4 FG.

Jarret Jack- 7 Pts, 5 Asts, 3 rebs, 2 steals, 0 TOs, 3-5 FG

After 2 quarters Jameer Nelson "who is much much better than J. Jack" 2 pts, 1 TO, 1-4 FG.

Jarret Jack- 7 Pts, 5 Asts, 3 rebs, 2 steals, 0 TOs, 3-5 FG

I think your short siding your thought..... Nelson was hurt twice in the first half and Duhon stepped in.....

Dont be one sided.... oh wait.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yes, my bad, I thought Jameer will get back...

but still J.Jack had a very good game...11 pts, 9 asts, 5 rebs, 2 steals, 50% FG, 1 TO, in 24 minutes...

Don't worry, Babir. I think practically EVERYONE agrees with us now that Jameer IS a liability. Magic seems to never catch a break where the entire team is at their peak. Every season someone is worse or injured or regressing. This year, it's the whole team. Big drop offs for Meer and JRich are hurting this team BIG TIME. To close your case, yes, I'd take Jack over Nelson in a heartbeat.

Magic fans tend to either overrate him or underrate him. Imo, hes a good role player off the bench. You might even be able to go far with him as a starter if you have Kobe or Wade along side of him at the 2 or Lebron at the 3 but with Jrich and Hedo...His true abilities show.

Magic fans still are grasping at his good games and the expectations we had for him when drafted out of St Johns. The reality is, he is who he is with the personnel we have. A less defensive caliber Derek Fisher with a crossover there and a spin there.

Magic fans tend to either overrate him or underrate him. Imo, hes a good role player off the bench. You might even be able to go far with him as a starter if you have Kobe or Wade along side of him at the 2 or Lebron at the 3 but with Jrich and Hedo...His true abilities show.

Magic fans still are grasping at his good games and the expectations we had for him when drafted out of St Johns. The reality is, he is who he is with the personnel we have. A less defensive caliber Derek Fisher with a crossover there and a spin there.

Why you keep using the "magic fans" as your subject.

I will use WE instead... or is it that you.... are just giving up?????