Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Official Game Thread Rockets at Magic

hedo is key for us to be contenders. We need him to keep playing good just about every game

This season's schedule is going to take a toll on players who are either old and/or poorly conditioned. Don't expect this much down the road, IMO.

I liked what I saw from the overall rotation tonight.

It's funny, Boston fans are ecstatic with the Bass/Baby trade, they feel they got the better end and most of us feel that we did. I think both teams got exactly what they needed. Baby brings so much to the table, so many of the little things that we lacked. Like his overall game however I can definitely see myself cursing him for some shots down the road.

I'd really like to see us swing outside/inside a few more times. Just because a play breaks up on the interior doesn't mean we should completely abandon it for that set. While J-Rich looked halfway decent tonight, I'm still just not seeing how he's going to help us in the long-term, he MIGHT step up in the playoffs, but I really doubt it. I really don't know what else the Magic could have done with the money though looking down the list of FA's.

I'm not sure why Hughes isn't getting the some burn, in fact, SVG is back to his old 8-9 man rotation tricks and well...we shall see.