AddiFB

The Super Awesome, season-long '11-12 Magic 'Strap in' Thread

I read that earlier this month Atlanta offered Johnson and Smith for Howard. I'd take that over Gasol/Bynum and anything NJ could offer.

I would consider it before anything else we've heard so far. My only problem is we would be stuck with yet another ginormous contract in Joe Johnson. Better get a good few draft picks with a third team if that's the case.

I would consider it before anything else we've heard so far. My only problem is we would be stuck with yet another ginormous contract in Joe Johnson. Better get a good few draft picks with a third team if that's the case.

Then may as well trade Howard for expirings and picks, Smith would be uninterested playing on this rebuilding team

His contract expires after next season.

If he wasn't a part of the magic, i think it would burn a lot less to see him play in Oklahoma City with Durant and Westbrook etc. , that would really be an exciting team, either that or trade rosters and keep dwight in orlando and have the rest of the thunder come to orlando... (kidding) or the Clippers lol.

Joe Johnson has the worst contract in the NBA.

6 Years $119 million.... he will be 35 when this contract ends lol...

• Upvote 1

Holy!

Dallas-OKC

VC shot a 3 to put Dallas leading by 1 with 1.4 seconds to go

Kevin Durant answered with a crazy 3 to win the game