AddiFB

The Super Awesome, season-long '11-12 Magic 'Strap in' Thread

I understand, punching a fire estinguisher after a road loss to the Heat is nothing short of retarded but I'd rather have Amare (even with his horrible contract) than Hedo + Jason Richardson (who also have horrible contracts)

People also have to understand that Amare just lost his elder brother a few weeks ago, and that may - comprehensibly - cause some anxiety and lower your level of play, not to mention the injuries etc.

Who knows what he could do next year? He could become the Amare of old, or close to it. He was playing like a damn MVP when Melo was out

He doesnt fit the system.

And why is it that we all say we need a shot creator (Wing player) but then say Amare (A Big) is our answer?

I mean really, really, really..... Those who like this idea....Smack yourself.

Hey YBR,ask Dwight what he thinks about us going after Amare this offseason?I know both are good friends,and they both said they would vote for each other for MVP last year,you think Dwight would welcome him on the team.Amare would be our #1 option on offense,while Dwight controls the defensive end of the court.His stock will be low and we could easily get him this summer.

Turk/Davis for Amare

Turk/Jrich for Amare

Sign Steve Nash with the MLE,we become a legit contender.

Nash,Jameer

Redick,Liggins

Jrich,Qrichdraft

Amare,Clark

Dwight,Orton

or

Nash,Jameer

Redick,Liggins

Qrich,draft

Amare,Clark

Dwight,Davis

Ehh doubt it lol

And if were talking about 'friends' teaming up he would just ask to be traded to chicago or ask that we trade for Boozer

He doesnt fit the system.

And why is it that we all say we need a shot creator (Wing player) but then say Amare (A Big) is our answer?

I mean really, really, really..... Those who like this idea....Smack yourself.

I'm not saying he's the answer, I'm saying I'd rather have him over HEDO and J Rich (the Knicks would never do it though)

I'm not saying he's the answer, I'm saying I'd rather have him over HEDO and J Rich (the Knicks would never do it though)

But wouldn't that hold true for about 90% of the league in terms of having someone over HeRich.

Amare is not one of them to me. But I see your point.

Amare has 60 million dollars left on his contract. Eff that.

We don't need a new Gilbert Arenas: a constantly hurt, extremely overpaid dummy who can't control his off-court antics.

It's time to find "the answer", the sure thing. Not these experimental players that are high risk. We are in perfect position for 2013 we better not *****ing waste it.

• Upvote 1

It's time to find "the answer", the sure thing. Not these experimental players that are high risk. We are in perfect position for 2013 we better not *****ing waste it.

Yeah we are in perfect position to add 1max FA and resign Dwight,I hope it's either CP3/Jsmoove/Ellis/Harden don't want Iggy he is overated to be a allstar.

YBR I heard Otis and Alex Martins flew out to L.A. on Tuesday to visit Dwight any word on how that went and how his recovery is going? Also, is there any chance Dwight fires his agent? Who I believe has led him to make a lot of bad choices this year, I think in the perception of fan's minds, Dwight is all about himself this year, he seems so different. Sometimes as a man you have to look in the mirror and make tough decisions, hopefully getting rid of that agent who seems to have alterior motives will be one of them. I know Orlando fans love Dwight and just want to see him put team first above all, back to the old Dwight we all know and love. One last thing, why do you think Dwight blames Stan for this mess of a roster that was created by Otis Smith, why doesn't he want Otis fired for not bringing in another Superstar to help Dwight get his chip? Why isn't he asking for Otis to get fired in your opinion?

From our favorite Magical,

MagicalNBA (@MagicalNBA)

"By current regime I mean Alex. Otis and SVG will most likely be gone before draft barring a miracle."

I know most of you don't trust a word he says, but it is interesting that he's mentioning Alex Martins getting fired along with Otis Smith and Stan Van Gundy.

From our favorite Magical,

MagicalNBA (@MagicalNBA)

"By current regime I mean Alex. Otis and SVG will most likely be gone before draft barring a miracle."

I know most of you don't trust a word he says, but it is interesting that he's mentioning Alex Martins getting fired along with Otis Smith and Stan Van Gundy.

Unless there is something more to go along (no link, so I don't know), this isn't saying Alex is getting canned, it's stating that Otis and Stan are gone before draft night.

Harden. Oh man, if we could pry Harden away from OKC...

They'd be INCREDIBLY stupid to let him go. I'd dump Westbrook LONG before I'd dump Harden.