AddiFB

The Super Awesome, season-long '11-12 Magic 'Strap in' Thread

Oh god would y'all stop giving YBR a hard time? he's proven himself time and again, it's immature to constantly question his credibility, or be upset because d12 talks to him and not you.....just be happy with what he shares......

I agree.

People keep trying to run this dude off.

Our vonage phone call log did have an annonymous call last night ... Mmm.

Lol yeah that may have been him, believe if he called it was between 12-1 am

Some may disagree with me, but I actually want the Magic to drop to the 8th seed. Cause seeds 5-7 suck major. 5th seed is a round 1 matchup with the Celtics most likely. Heck no. 6th Seed, alright I'm cool with a matchup against Indiana, but less cool with it then I would be if we were the home seed, which with no Dwight is not gonna happen. 7th seed is a matchup with the Heat. Yeah no.

That leaves the 8th seed. And seriously. I'd rather play the Bulls. Assuming Dwight comes back (and now Davis, and yes I know thats a lot of assuming) and we go in at full strength. I like the Bulls matchup more then I like us playing either the Heat or Celtics. Plus the Bulls aren't exactly team healthy. Rose has had season long back issues that are worse then Dwight's and he is not 100%. Not only that but their second best player in Deng now has a bad wrist as well. To me that is a series that could go real crazy real quick.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Rose has had season long back issues that are worse then Dwight's and he is not 100%.

Drose has back spasms,Dwight has a freaking herniated disk,Tell me who really has a more serious injury?

Svg stated magic get better organization when duhon is on the floor players get good shots. Everyone in tihis organizatiin are becoming delusional.

Could you please provide a source/ link of when this was said? Sounds like a pretty dumb statement coming from a pretty smart guy in Stan.

Some may disagree with me, but I actually want the Magic to drop to the 8th seed. Cause seeds 5-7 suck major. 5th seed is a round 1 matchup with the Celtics most likely. Heck no. 6th Seed, alright I'm cool with a matchup against Indiana, but less cool with it then I would be if we were the home seed, which with no Dwight is not gonna happen. 7th seed is a matchup with the Heat. Yeah no.

That leaves the 8th seed. And seriously. I'd rather play the Bulls. Assuming Dwight comes back (and now Davis, and yes I know thats a lot of assuming) and we go in at full strength. I like the Bulls matchup more then I like us playing either the Heat or Celtics. Plus the Bulls aren't exactly team healthy. Rose has had season long back issues that are worse then Dwight's and he is not 100%. Not only that but their second best player in Deng now has a bad wrist as well. To me that is a series that could go real crazy real quick.

In no way facing Chicago would be better than facing the Pacers. EVERYBODY wants Indiana in the 1st round. Your reasoning to opt for Chicago is very weak. We would be the road team against the Pacers you say, but we would be the road team in EVERY MATCHUP. Bulls would destroy us at every facet of the game.

I prefer ANYONE but the Bulls.

Meanwhile, with Dwight, we COULD beat Indiana.

Svg stated magic get better organization when duhon is on the floor players get good shots. Everyone in tihis organizatiin are becoming delusional.

Wow if Stan said that i'm glad he's going to be fired.