AddiFB

The Super Awesome, season-long '11-12 Magic 'Strap in' Thread

As redundant and typical as it sounds "I like this team" I really dont want any major changes unless its a serious upgrade that guarantees Dwight signing another contract. I just want to see the team play hard and do well. Whatever happens happens.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Am I crazy to think that Anderson is more valuable to us then Ellis is? He improved his offensive rebounding like he said he was trying to. I'm seeing all of these hustle plays, tip ins, knock down 3's and thinking that it would be nonsensical to trade him away.

Am I crazy for thinking that Earl is getting better also? I was watching the last game this afternoon and he looked hella better to me than last year, as I've been thinking.

Agreed on Anderson. He's much more valuable in this system than he would be anywhere else. Plus, he rebounds very well offensively, he's an underrated defender, and he's still young.

I honestly don't think we can get a high profile guy like Monta and I'm not sure that we should. While out starting lineup would improve, our bench and our depth would be even worse. I think that if we do make a move, it'll be with a team whose trying to get more ping pong balls in the draft lottery.

So after todays game, is anyone ready to do a Turkey-glue for Jax even swap?

I'm game. Anything to keep Dwight. Jax is on his list. Plus, this will rid of bad Hedo contract.

I feel..sometimes..that the Magic need to switch up their philosphy. What if we surrounded Dwight with Athletic..slashing guards..that were...not Great from three point range but ok?

I feel..sometimes..that the Magic need to switch up their philosphy. What if we surrounded Dwight with Athletic..slashing guards..that were...not Great from three point range but ok?

I would be happy if Otis would bring in 1 guy like that.

• Upvote 1

Noe, Otis likes the shirtless, streaking lawyer look better.

Problem is, how do we do that?