AddiFB

The Super Awesome, season-long '11-12 Magic 'Strap in' Thread

Well atleast it answers my question of "Why do we have Orton?".....

Answer: "We drafted him based on his ceiling, which just crashed through the house because of bad foundations (knees)"

Its Demo Time.

Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Hearing that next very familiar NBA name to launch his comeback in the D-League will be vet guard Rafer Alston. Could have a team by Friday

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=8ykklex

maybe??? Phoenix gets out of 2 bad contracts, gets 2 PGs, Redick or J-rich back, (if they take J-Rich back i'd give them a pick since we keep JJ and Ryno) and Orton to replace Lopez and Frye and he can show what he can do and what hes really worth so he has no excuses anymore, we get a backup center and nash, and a horrible contract but thats typical Otis and its the most realistic way to get Nash honestly, utah gets rid of Harris and gets a PF they desperately need that can shoot.... idk just trying to figure out a way to get Nash that they would actually take over anybody elses offers

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=8ykklex

maybe??? Phoenix gets out of 2 bad contracts, gets 2 PGs, Redick or J-rich back, (if they take J-Rich back i'd give them a pick since we keep JJ and Ryno) and Orton to replace Lopez and Frye and he can show what he can do and what hes really worth so he has no excuses anymore, we get a backup center and nash, and a horrible contract but thats typical Otis and its the most realistic way to get Nash honestly, utah gets rid of Harris and gets a PF they desperately need that can shoot.... idk just trying to figure out a way to get Nash that they would actually take over anybody elses offers

Never going to happen. I would do it in a millisecond though if it would make Dwight commit.

http://games.espn.go...tradeId=8ykklex

lol

If the Magic end up trading Howard and assuming Duhon and/ or Turk are included in the deal, who on the current roster should be kept around for the rebuilding?

My feeling is Orton, JJ, Ryno, Baby, Wafer and the rookies. Though, I have a feeling we would be stuck with J Rich since his contract sucks. I am saying Orton, because he is still raw talent and 7 footers are hard to come by. No sure we need to keep both PF's, though and wonder what Ryno will be like with out Howard. Wafer because he is the only one on our team that can get to the basket on a regular basis. The rooks because we would be rebuilding and that requires young players to develope. Oh, forgot about Clark. Not sold on him yet, D seems good, but O seems out of control sometime and his jumper can be wildly off target.

I hope it does not come to this, but just thinking.

Report: Eric Gordon nixes Hornets' offer

NEW ORLEANS -- A person familiar with the situation says guard Eric Gordon has turned down a four-year extension offer from the New Orleans Hornets, meaning he'll become a restricted free agent after the season.

ESPN

I dont know if he can create his own shot, but he would be a huge lift for our team if we could acquire him some how.

NEW ORLEANS -- A person familiar with the situation says guard Eric Gordon has turned down a four-year extension offer from the New Orleans Hornets, meaning he'll become a restricted free agent after the season.

ESPN

I dont know if he can create his own shot, but he would be a huge lift for our team if we could acquire him some how.

Betcha ole Sterny gave him a low ball offer.....

ESPN

Dudes injuries are worrisome. I do like him a lot though.