AddiFB

The Super Awesome, season-long '11-12 Magic 'Strap in' Thread

http://www.csnwashington.com/blog/wizards-talk/post/Rashard-Lewis-quits-on-Wizards?blockID=627292&feedID=6458&awid=8297241934952269213-849

The Wizards are off to a franchise worst 0-8 start, and to make matters more troubling a team source tells CSNwashington.com that Wizards' forward Rashard Lewis got into an argument with Wizards' assistant coach Sam Cassell before the Minnesota game and Lewis decided he didn't want to play.

Lewis did not appear on the bench during the 92-73 loss to the T-Wolves. The Wizards said a sore right knee was the reason for Lewis's absence.

Lewis, the team's starting small forward and highest paid player -- like the rest of the team -- has struggled this season, averaging nine points and four rebounds.

Possible Lewis buyout? I would love for him to come back.

Dont know if this has been posted--

When the New Jersey Nets acquired Deron Williams last season, many analysts were surprised because they didn't appear to have a good chance of re-signing him to a long-term contract.

With the team struggling mightily right now, it would be in their best interest to deal him before the trade deadline

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1015467-nba-trade-rumors-deron-williams-must-force-his-way-out-of-new-jersey

I wish this whole "will we trade him, or won't we" carousel was handled like "The Price is Right."

Otis could be on stage with Drew Barker, holding up different trade scenarios. And we has the audience could participate by shouting our disapproval.

Otis: "Veterans?"

Us: "NO!"

Otis: "Lopez and Garbage?"

Us: "NOOOOO!"

Otis: "Okay, Bob Carey, I'm gonna bet a dollar!"

*audience riots*

• Upvote 1

Brandon Bass vs Glen Davis:

* Brandon Bass *****s rotation and fouls Dirk on game winner.

Where are all the Brandon Bass homers now?

How much do you guys think it's gonna cost to resign Ryan Anderson. Over 10 mil a year? Don't really know that much about basketball.

My guess is around $7M per year, give or take