AddiFB

The Super Awesome, season-long '11-12 Magic 'Strap in' Thread

The only difference between Turk so far this year and Turk last year is that so far this year, his idiotic step-back shots have been going in. I would caution against expecting that to last forever.

Oh, and his defense is even worse somehow.

Turk played well in the beginning of the season last year too, but he wore down as the season went on. I'm worried about him at the end of a compressed season.

The only difference between Turk so far this year and Turk last year is that so far this year, his idiotic step-back shots have been going in. I would caution against expecting that to last forever.

I appreciate your honesty, but I don't think you have ever posted one thing that I have read that is positive. About ANYTHING. Try a little more optimism in your posts. You want to point out Hedo is making his horrid shot selection, at least mention that he is playing well currently. It gets kind of boring to see nothing but negativity every time your name shows up.

In other news, has anyone seen Rudy Gay's play this season? Pretty awful thus far.

I would expand on that... Turk looks better this year than last. Turk looks comfortable in the system, unlike last year where he was still adjusting, and Turk has made better decisions than last year.

Turks Defense was never stellar, although he will have his moments. I have learned to take that in and deal with it, D12 usually cleans everyone's trash anyway.

Turk on Bargnani was a tough gig, Bargnani is a talented, athletic 7 footer. Shoots the 3, posts up and can drive, that's a hard assignment.

However...

We are only a few games in, I would wait a good while to see what we have. I mean everyone is still getting their game legs back, it's still preseason too alot of players.

I do find it funny that D Will has said the F word in New Jersey... You know, "F"lorida !!!!.... As far as the other place "Dallas", I would say Orlando is the pure favorite. Dwight wants to retire his Jersey there (Orlando).

When did Dwight ever say he wanted to retire his jersey here?

And is there a way that we can clear enough cap space to sign him next offseason?

When did Dwight ever say he wanted to retire his jersey here?

And is there a way that we can clear enough cap space to sign him next offseason?

It was before you registered to the boards.

I appreciate your honesty, but I don't think you have ever posted one thing that I have read that is positive. About ANYTHING. Try a little more optimism in your posts. You want to point out Hedo is making his horrid shot selection, at least mention that he is playing well currently. It gets kind of boring to see nothing but negativity every time your name shows up.

Wow.

I don't know how to quote stuff but, I just saw this news on my roster this afternoon.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-400_162-57350920/demarcus-cousins-seeks-trade-sent-home-by-kings/

(AP)

SACRAMENTO, Calif. - The Sacramento Kings and DeMarcus Cousins abruptly began to sever ties Sunday after the team said the promising young center demanded a trade.

Kings coach Paul Westphal released a statement before Sacramento hosted the New Orleans Hornets, criticizing Cousins' commitment to the franchise and excusing him from the team's game. He also confirmed that Cousins asked for a trade.

heeeeyyy, it worked..

aannd, I'll tack this on.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_magic/2012/01/would-magic-trade-for-talented-troubled-demarcus-cousins.html

The Magic are not afraid to take on difficult players — see Gilbert Arenas — and Cousins has the type of talent that might make Dwight Howard think twice about his own trade request.

..They also have two players from Cousins’ alma matter, the Uof Kentucky: Daniel Orton, who backed up Cousins as a Wildcat freshman, and DeAndre Liggins.

Maybe that could help Cousins grow up.

Ryno in that trade? I don't like it. Maybe something else. Jrich + Duhon.... jeez would be nice.

It was before you registered to the boards.

Oh, back when he was a squeaky voiced teenager...yeah, you can place a lot of stock in everything teenagers say

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh, back when he was a squeaky voiced teenager...yeah, you can place a lot of stock in everything teenagers say

To be honest he has said it several occasions. So it's either I watch too much, or you watch too little.

(iPhone)

boogiecousins demarcus cousins

Dnt listen to everything u hear ...smh glad to knw who the real fans are tho ...thanks

Demarcus Couzins Responds on twitter

He deserved it. Some of his decisions as far as personnel were down right stupid.

EDIT:Sorry this was in respnse to Raheem Morris being fired