Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Thunder

12 point differential right now. When Duhon came in, the other team got a 10 point lead. We should still be in this if not for Duhon! lol

Du? Du Nothing, 17 minutes on the court in the NBA and you can not get a basket, you can't even get to the stripe? Pre-season, 4 points with all those minutes, I just don't understand it, his defense did nothing to slow down OK, the lead grew. Maybe we will see what the rest of the bench can do tomorrow night at home. If Van Gundy plays Duhon like D'Antonio did two years ago. He started every game and near 30 minutes in February 2010, and had 18 points for the month, the whole month, while Nate Robinson and Larry Hughes rode the pine.

I am missing it, what does this guy contribute? I see nothing, since nearly 3 years ago with this guy. He had as many turnovers as he did points in the preseason. I would have cleared the bench with the starters putting forth that effort, this so called short season may feel like a long one with tonights game. I want my two plus hours back.

he's matched up against chauncey billups....that should be enough explanation.

Forget the explanation. You just keep enjoying your J-Rich performance. 2 points, 2 assist & 3 rebs in almost 30 minutes from the starting SG...impressive.

How about 8pts, 3 assist, 2 rebs in 16 minutes.

Forget the explanation. You just keep enjoying your J-Rich performance. 2 points, 2 assist & 3 rebs in almost 30 minutes from the starting SG...impressive.

How about 8pts, 3 assist, 2 rebs in 16 minutes.

who said I enjoyed it?

Jrich was guarded by a very capable and athletic thabo sefolosha. If he was being guarded by a bum like Billups you'd be singing a different tune.

we are still feeling the effect of last year's trade. We don't have a reliable backup center. And our superstar center is playing without passion. I am very dissapointed

with the performance of our starting SG and our backup PG. I think we have to do something with our "superstar" C. He already said he wants to be traded. It is contagious and affects the team as a whole.

The thing with Duhon is that he actually drags the team down, its not like he can even go out there and at least be a none contributer...... he actual goes negative on us.

I think our problem with a lineup of: Duhon, Big Baby, Redick, Q/Jrich/clark, Anderson/Howard. is that we do not have enough offensive power. I would like to see tonight a combination of Wafer, Redick, Jrich, Anderson, Biig Baby instead. I think our offense with run a lot smoother.

Whatever they are going to do, just pls do it quickly. I'm getting bit disgusted to see Dwight just limbing out there when its game time and when its time for interviews he keeps saying how he loves Orlando. If he would really love the city he would be putting in the effort while he is still here.