Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Remember Dwyane Wade's tweet about loyalty?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/dwyane-wade-thoughts-dwight-howard-loyalty-214017147.html

Yahoo!: Dwyane Wade has some thoughts on Dwight Howard’s loyalty

wadeloyalty.jpg

But some fans didn't know that, and some Lakers and Blazers fans actually thought Wade was taking a shot at their teams (Lakers for trading Fisher, Blazers for firing McMillan). So Wade is getting "Heat" not just the NBA in general, but from at least 3 major fan bases.

:popcorn:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/dwyane-wade-thoughts-dwight-howard-loyalty-214017147.html

wadeloyalty.jpg

But some fans didn't know that, and some Lakers and Blazers fans actually thought Wade was taking a shot at their teams (Lakers for trading Fisher, Blazers for firing McMillan). So Wade is getting "Heat" not just the NBA in general, but from at least 3 major fan bases.

Congrats wade you are now the most hated player in the nba muhahaha

http://sports.yahoo....-214017147.html

wadeloyalty.jpg

Wade to Lebron: "Hey look im about to tweet something stupid"

<Wade Tweets: Loyalty hahahahaha>

5 minutes Later....

Wade To Lebron: "Great now the whole freaking NBA hates me", "Thanks Lebron!"

Did anybody catch the ESPN SportsNation show yesterday. Cowherd was out, so Michelle Beadle was running the show. During the Game Time poll she was raging pretty hard, almost as critical of Dwight as Stephen A Smith. Usually I find Michelle to be the more level-headed of the two on the show. I was pretty shocked...

Yes, fair, objective and sometimes fetching Michelle Beadle...

michelle-beadle-sportsnation_crop_650x440.jpg

Most people don't remember she used to be on YES Network and a NJ Nets sideline reporter (because no one watches the Nets)...

VCBeadle_275.JPGmichelle_beadle_hotdog.gif

How's that for a 500th post?

• Upvote 1

Per Stefan Bondy of New York Daily News:

"Deron Williams tells the Daily News: "I will not opt-in. Its not monkey see, monkey do.""

"DWill says the next place he plays is where he wants to retire."

"So to clarify, Deron says he will definitely become a free agent after the season and weigh his options"

hahahaha oh man this is gettin good.

OUR VERY OWN ORLANDO FLORIDA IS A GREAT PLACE TO RETIRE DERON......IMO there is a chance he comes to us!

hahaha man espn is real butt hurt dwight stayed

that stephen a smith and his *****ing big drawback looking head. shut the ***** up pal.

he is really really pissed. hahaha good! i'd love to meet him someday and just mug him off.

blatent espn bias. some joke!

There is no chance, we have no cap space.

what if he said he would only want to come to us? still not possible?

then i guess its off home to dallas to retire for dwill....

Funny, if nothing happened, then why did the Nets come back and try to point the finger at Orlando saying they were given permission to talk to Dwight? If no meeting took place, why not simply say no meeting took place?

maybe Orlando really did say they could talk, it was shady all around so no one is to blame, if the Nets were really shady Magic could have tried to prove harder they were, so I'm guessing they weren't shady

• Downvote 1

maybe Orlando really did say they could talk, it was shady all around so no one is to blame, if the Nets were really shady Magic could have tried to prove harder they were, so I'm guessing they weren't shady

Orlando really said that their franchise player could talk to NJ and then threatened to file tampering charges?? What would our management have gained by pushing harder other than pissing off Dwight?