Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

I don't know why he feels closed out, we overpaid his buddy BBD whom' he wanted. Obviously this all started when we traded CLEE, but we probably weren't gonna get back to the finals w/that team, the gamble was a good one, we still have the best player from that trade. But he is privy to everything that we are not, I respect him for going out and playing hard but I do not respect how he and his agent attempted create a giant **** storm before the season.

I think we would all "understand" if he wanted to go to LA, But Brooklyn/NY? Thats bull**** cos that has nothing to do with winning. LOOK AT THAT TEAM! and if we trade him there they will only be able to get players via the MLE/MMLE because we're going to own their draft picks, and their young players who are worth a damn.

Sorry but Dwight/Dwill aint takin out Miami without quality depth and role players, which we HAVE here. Also it's pretty f'd up how on twitter he will rip into magic fans who want him to stay, I guarantee you he will not be treated as well when he's clanking big FT's in Brooklyn

Yeah we did kinda overpay Glen. He also wanted Jackson, Ellis, and/or Williams. I think his agent kind of started all this. Dwight never likes to look like the bad guy. And again i think the biggest reason he wants to go is because DWill is there. Yeah theyll start off with sorry players but he believes they can start building from the ground up?

Do you know if Dwight likes Alex Martins? It seems to me that he can do some real good...

Honestly im not sure he likes Alex lol. Out of Alex, Bob, and Otis i think he likes Otis the most

Yeah. I wasn't saying that that was THE problem and now everything's happy go lucky. It was just a problem. I still think he may be leaving. It just seems like he's trying to find reasons to rationalize it.

Yeah, doesnt want to go through what LeBron did.

to think, had Tmac been willing to be patient with Dwight, we probably have a championship by now. I know he wishes he didn't leave. Dwade and Kobe are the only guys who have been patient, even if unhappy at times, and look how they've been rewarded, I am also sure adidas is a big factor in all of this stuff

But it sucks he could have a much better legacy staying here, if he goes to "Dwills" team he's going to get Lebron'd to an extent, even then I don't see that team winning anytime soon.

I said during the lockout firing SVG would sway things. he's a great coach but his style wears out after a while, but I credit him for trying to change. Avery Johnson is not half the coach stan is

Yeah, but like TMac said "Yao was just as good as Dwight" LMAO. Well he feels hes being patient now and is waiting on the organization to make moves. Firing Stan could possibly change the picture though.

I don't think so. At least not that I know of. And thanks. Admission's high because they're letting everyone in, which means there's not enough dorm space for everyone. Which is...awesome. I was really impressed with both of those wins. I thought we'd drop the Cotton Bowl since Kansas State is such a good running team.

Oh by the way, thanks for the info. I followed you on Twitter as well. My username's zac_cleary.

D-Line was nasty, were setting up for big things. And no problem preciate the follow

Yeah we did kinda overpay Glen. He also wanted Jackson, Ellis, and/or Williams. I think his agent kind of started all this. Dwight never likes to look like the bad guy. And again i think the biggest reason he wants to go is because DWill is there. Yeah theyll start off with sorry players but he believes they can start building from the ground up?

I think we'd all love Ellis or Williams. I hope Ping is right i didnt see the twitter DM's but i'd like to know where he's getting the info Howard is reconsidering.

We have til march 15th to figure this thing out I will be PISSED if they let him go for nothing. That nets first will be looking very good, heck i would love Bynum he actually wants to be here based on what i've read.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Also I think Dwight should be fortunate he wasn't traded yet.

the all star game would have been ruined for HIM, Orlando AND the league. He would have gotten a hostile reaction, the magic have done alot to protect him based on what I know I hope he's appreciative of that

I really feel that if we continue this trend of beating sorry teams and lose to decent to good teams, Stan will get the ax. Even if that was considered who do you bring in? Phil Jackson has never liked Orlando so I doubt he'd come.

I really feel that if we continue this trend of beating sorry teams and lose to decent to good teams, Stan will get the ax. Even if that was considered who do you bring in? Phil Jackson has never liked Orlando so I doubt he'd cone.

I can not see Phil coning to Orlando.

It seems I missed out on the fun from the middle of the night. I don't buy that ownership is simply "using" Dwight (though he may feel this way), as they've invested heavily into their roster for years now. What I do buy is that ownership doesn't trust Dwight to be their special advisor or gm.

As to making a trade to pair Dwight with another star on the Magic, I don't believe we have the pieces to offer. Jameer is barely worth his contract, and I doubt other teams feel he is a championship worthy pg. That pretty much leaves us with JJ and Ryan, and I don't think either fetch us a star ... even combined with picks.

If Dwight wants to leave, I'd still ask for Bynum and Gasol for Turk and him. Then I would flip Gasol for another asset or two. Even if we ended up with Bynum and a top 10 pick, while dumping Turk, it would be worth it if we knew Dwight was leaving this summer. (I'd also heavily consider a trade with OKC built around Westbrook, Harden and Ibaka).

Last comment: I still think it was a mistake re-signing JRich. While his contract is a bargain compared to his last one, I'm not sure he's more than a bench player for a championship caliber team.